2017 Summer
BBQ Kit
2017 Winter
very nice leather travel bag.

list your gifts!
Old Dec 11, 2017, 3:49 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
If you do not recognize the reference, read here and follow the link therein: Tier one?
Old Jun 20, 2018, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by larciel
2017 Summer
BBQ Kit
2017 Winter
very nice leather travel bag.

list your gifts!
I was auto-enrolled into Tier1 in March, and from my understanding based on the booklet that came in the mail was:

-Introducing me to my account development manager (whom I've already known for 2 years)
- Claiming "Enhanced Personalized Service" (according to my rep, this is just an additional resource he has at his disposal for me if needed)
- Hand-Selected Offers
- One-of-a-Kind Experiences

So far my only offering was a NYC Vintage Yacht cruise around the Hudson that offered open bar, appetizers, main entree, and dessert. At the end of the event, they also handed out gift bags that included little trinkets, chocolates, and a leather luggage tag. It was my understanding from channel reps that only Tier 1 members were aboard/invited. Reps were also very receptive to feedback regarding what type of events to run in the future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.