Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex biz plat delayed shipping

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2017, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Amex biz plat delayed shipping

I got approved for biz plat 4 days ago and it hasn't been shipped out yet. Is there a # I can call to vent a little and get some sort of points compensation or something as I believe this a premium card that is supposed to be shipped pretty quickly?
Old Jun 20, 2017, 8:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Stivelio
I got approved for biz plat 4 days ago and it hasn't been shipped out yet. Is there a # I can call to vent a little and get some sort of points compensation or something as I believe this a premium card that is supposed to be shipped pretty quickly?
Is this a USA card?
Old Jun 20, 2017, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Is this a USA card?
yes
Old Jun 20, 2017, 9:50 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
How many points would you like?
Old Jun 20, 2017, 10:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mhdena
How many points would you like?
Dont want to be too greedy and so I would say probably a million. Lol
Old Jun 21, 2017, 10:33 am

Did they promise to ship it out within 4 days?
Old Jun 21, 2017, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Turns out that it is on track for delivery today but I was never sent a notification about it. I'm currently out of the country and needed the notification to have a friend pick up the card from outside my front door.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.