Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2017, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by penner42
On my business platinum: Spend $500+ at select MGM resorts in Las Vegas, get 7500 MR.
Attachment 41866
Attachment 41867
$50 back on $250 spend at MGM

Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at select MGM Resorts destinations from 10/17/17 to 1/8/18. See terms for exclusions.

applies to the cheaper properties: MGM Grand®, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, and MGM Grand® Detroit

in comparison to the 7500 MR points which applies to the nicer properties:
Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay®, and Delano®
Old Oct 20, 2017, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by Colin
$50 back on $250 spend at MGM

Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at select MGM Resorts destinations from 10/17/17 to 1/8/18. See terms for exclusions.

applies to the cheaper properties: MGM Grand®, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, and MGM Grand® Detroit

in comparison to the 7500 MR points which applies to the nicer properties:
Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay®, and Delano®
Yeah, I have this one too. Again only on my Platinum, which seems weird. Staying at NYNY in December, already got $50 back from the last MGM offer (faxed in a credit card authorization form to put down a deposit before the offer expired 10/5!). Will probably have at least a few meals with friends that'll put the remaining bill back over $250.

And I have friends staying at Aria, so hoping one of them lets me put $500 of their room charge on my card.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 9:38 am

10% back at Hertz, only on Amex OPEN cards. Had it on my Platinum, not my SPG.

Terms don't say it's instead of standard 5% OPEN discount, so may stack for 15% off? That'd be pretty nice. Also doesn't show a cap on savings.
Name:  firefox_2017-10-20_08-33-38.png
Views: 1206
Size:  67.7 KB
Old Oct 20, 2017, 12:28 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by freeflyin
I have hit a wall with this one. I enrolled( and confirmed by Amex rep) and the Sheraton charge posted. No email stating that I used my offer and no 60 credit. I contacted Amex and they tell me that the charge did not qualify and the merchant wasn't Sheraton, despite their own Amex posting to the contrary.

I am waiting the results of an escalation and will post again when they reply
Update- The 60.00 has now posted. I do not know if it was automatic but simply delayed ,or if the escalated inquiry resolved it.

The offer is still showing on my account as unredeemed.

I will be at this same property in a few weeks and will use another card that is also enrolled. If it does not post without intervention next time, I would think that the CSRs were correct that there is a problem on the merchant end.

Thanks to everyone that made suggestions
Old Oct 20, 2017, 10:02 pm

Programs: A3 *G, Marriott Plat, AS 75K
Originally Posted by mhdena
SPG Participating Hotels & Resorts .... Spend $300 or more, get $60 back
EXPIRES 1/31/2018

Many cards
crap I forgot to sync... i have a 2k stay coming up next week at an SPG hotel...
is there anyway to sync this now? I can't seem to find it in my AMEX offers...
Old Oct 21, 2017, 6:51 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by freeflyin
Update- The 60.00 has now posted. I do not know if it was automatic but simply delayed ,or if the escalated inquiry resolved it.

The offer is still showing on my account as unredeemed.

I will be at this same property in a few weeks and will use another card that is also enrolled. If it does not post without intervention next time, I would think that the CSRs were correct that there is a problem on the merchant end.

Thanks to everyone that made suggestions
My $60 posted for Starwood as well. Automatic a few days after stay. Lovely.
Old Oct 21, 2017, 7:27 am

Does anyone know if you can book the Ritz offer with Amex Fine Hotels and get the $100 off $500? The offer states must be booked at ritzcarlton.com. Thanks for advice.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 7:58 am

Spend $300 in advertising on Yelp and get 30.000 MR.

I got this offer on my Amex Gold Business card. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use this offer if I don't have a business listed on Yelp?

Last edited by Bellacricket; Oct 25, 2017 at 9:08 am Reason: Claritication
Old Oct 22, 2017, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by beepyou
crap I forgot to sync... i have a 2k stay coming up next week at an SPG hotel...
I wasn't able to find a public twitter hashtag, so without that, no.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 10:20 am

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by beepyou
If it was in your offer list and is now not It may have reached its limit for adding. It does say "Enrollment Limited"
Old Oct 22, 2017, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by Hockeymom2219
Does anyone know if you can book the Ritz offer with Amex Fine Hotels and get the $100 off $500? The offer states must be booked at ritzcarlton.com. Thanks for advice.
No experience with Ritz specifically, but this has worked for other hotel chains previously since FHR bookings appear on your statement as being charged directly by the hotel rather than through a travel agency. I'd assume Ritz would work the same way.
Old Oct 23, 2017, 12:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

does amazon $50 combine with amazon annual prine?
Old Oct 24, 2017, 7:32 am

MGM $50 off $250, at limited properties. Same offer as posted a few days back. But... I just noticed this tweet from American Express:

This is a new way of registering for offers that I hadn't seen before. It essentially makes the offer available in your account to click "Add to Card" on.

Link: amex.co/2xWxt58.

I wish I had taken screenshots. When you click the link and log in, it asks you which card you want to add it to and then takes you to the normal offer page with this offer at the top. You can do the multi-browser trick by clicking through the link multiple times, and choosing different cards. Get all of them open before clicking "add to card" and you can get the offer added to all your cards even if it wasn't on them.

I was able to do this on my wife's account, but since I already had the offer added on my Platinum, I couldn't get it to work on the rest of my cards. I suppose I should probably split all my cards to separate logins.

Edit: I split my cards to separate logins, and I was able to add the offer to all of them. I have some duplicated transactions in Mint now, but I can deal with that.

Last edited by penner42; Oct 24, 2017 at 10:23 am
Old Oct 24, 2017, 9:37 am

Programs: Ink/Sapphire/Freedom/SPG
None of my cards had Amazon Prime offer.
Anyone has an extra I could use?
pm for logistics
Old Oct 24, 2017, 12:02 pm

Sync assist still working? Tried to sign up.. seems down. thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.