Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 1, 2015, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: vah4883
Amex EveryDay 15000 MR points after $1000 in 3 months

There is also an offer for the Everyday Preferred ($95 annual fee) discussed in THIS thread.

Please use this thread to discuss the OFFER. To learn about Everyday cards, please see the established thread:

American Express Everyday Cards
Print Wikipost

Amex Everyday (free) 15-25,000 Point Signup Bonus.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2018, 7:06 pm

Only 15. Tried 3 browsers, reloaded multiple times, used vpn and changed locations several times, cleared cache each time. 15 every time.

Last edited by antonius66; Apr 18, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Old Apr 19, 2018, 9:05 pm

Programs: Too many to count!
Tried your method Jeeden.
Nope, just got the 15000 again. Frustrating.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 7:22 am

Sorry. I actually signed up and it STILL shows for me when I do that. I doubt even Amex could tell us why it shows for one person and not the other.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 11:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by jeeden
I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here or not, try this though:

1. Open incognito browsing session
2. go to google and search "Amex everyday 25000 bonus"
3. Second result or so should be for the dr of credit website from Feb 15 2018, go to it.
4. Close the little ad that pops up on the site, title of article should be "Amex everyday credit card offer: 25000 points + 0% APR for 15 months with $0 BT fee"
5. In first paragraph there should be a link that says "try one of these methods instead" in the text. Click on it
6. New article is called "Two new ways to access higher American Express offers" scroll down a little and the last line under highest offer method will be a text link "some people had more success using this link" click on it.
7. New tab will open and will say "We apologize that the offer you are looking for may no longer be available" WITHOUT CLOSING THE TAB click on "cards" at the top and when the menu expands click on "Credit card offers" on the left under personal cards
8. All the card offers should appear and one of them should be the amex everyday credit card for 25k points etc. click, apply, etc.
Worked for me. Not quite ready to apply but thank you for the directions!!
Old May 26, 2018, 6:05 pm

Programs: Too many to count!
Finally got the 25000 offer to show up!! Woohoo!

Managed to pull it up late at night (about 11:00 pm cdt) using a private bowser in Safari on my iPhone. Can't tell you the exact combination of steps I used simply because I had been trying multiple combinations, either clicking on the business cards first and selecting the AmEx Plat 100,000 offer before choosing "all cards" under the Personal heading or just going straight to "all Cards" under Personal first. But persistence finally paid off.

Since then I have been able to pull it up once on my iMac using Safari (private) and a couple more times on my iPhone. (Just couldn't resist seeing if I could get it to show again.) Every time, though, it has been late at night.

Maybe AmEx is allowing the offer to show up more frequently right now?

I'm just thrilled I got it to work! I think this is a great deal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.