Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 20, 2015, 3:50 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WScottsdaleInsider
Members with over 90 posts and 90 days of membership are welcome to add their content to this wiki; click the 'edit' button in the lower-right corner of the wiki.

DATE (MM/DD) / AIRPORT CODE /TIME / FT USERNAME / LOUNGE LOCATION/+ NUMBER OF GUESTS

Can Guest:

7/1 JFK 1500-1700 WScottsdaleInsider +2
7/10 IAH 0800-0930 kirkwoodj +1
7/10 LAX 0700-0800 eldy +1
Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge meet-up thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2022, 5:31 am
Suspended

Mama: Not only overcrowded, but now we cannot use on arrival and airlines doing the same. We at flyertalk are partly to blame by hosting, A few years ago, all of the major U.S. carriers with lounges changed how customers could access individual airline lounges — namely, customers needed to be flying the carrier or that alliance to gain access, preventing customers from other airlines from using a club membership of another airline.

Now Delta is implementing 1 new change, similar to what their partner American Express uses with its Centurion Lounges around the world.

You’ll only be able to access the Sky Club within 3 hours of departure. You won’t be able to show up excessively early for your flight, though this could impact customers in major cities where there are limited flights to their destination. If they get out of work early, or have a reason to head to the airport early, they’ll be forced to wait until the 3 hour mark.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 1:40 pm

Requesting 30 JUNE 14:00-16:00 PHL Just myself
Old Jun 20, 2023, 1:51 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by EaglesFan27
Requesting 30 JUNE 14:00-16:00 PHL Just myself
I charge a bargain price of only $25. So hurry, the price may go up soon.
Seriously, why would any Amex Plat holder bring any stranger quest to CL for free. We Plat card holders need to stop this practice because we sometimes are even competing among ourself to get in the lounge.
mhdena likes this.

Last edited by Mama; Jun 20, 2023 at 2:04 pm
Old Jun 20, 2023, 11:35 pm

Originally Posted by Mama
I charge a bargain price of only $25. So hurry, the price may go up soon.
Seriously, why would any Amex Plat holder bring any stranger quest to CL for free. We Plat card holders need to stop this practice because we sometimes are even competing among ourself to get in the lounge.
25 bucks is a steal. But I fully agree with ending this practice. Was just in the CL at SFO early morning after an arrival from Korea and even with its new expansion it became very crowded very quickly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.