Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer MRs to ANA to have options to TLV?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2013, 11:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: United, American, Delta, AmEx MRs
Transfer MRs to ANA to have options to TLV?

I've read various posts on FT about the advantages of using ANA to book trips on partner airlines. My husband and I each have about 95k MRs and are planning a trip from Washington, DC to Tel Aviv next summer. I'm thinking of transferring MRs to ANA and then out again to an ANA partner like Turkish Air, United or SwissAir to book flights on those carriers. If I do that, the tickets would be priced using ANA's distance-based rates, correct? Are there any huge problems I'm missing with this strategy? I'm new to the complexities of managing MRs, so all help would be gratefully received.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 11:46 am

ANA has very high tax or fuel surcharge except for UA and US's flight
booking is complex because u need to register each passenger's name before you are able to book them unless u book for yourself

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.