Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*wood vs AMEX Reward

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2003, 7:28 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by toadman:
I also believe they are running a promo for 6,000 bonus points for signing up and using the card. They are currently running a promo for bonus *wood point by spending $1,000 at SPG properties btwn 9/15/03 & 11/15/03, you get 5k *wood points. .</font>
Where is this promo listed....I could not find it on their site.
Old Oct 8, 2003, 11:04 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by christianj:
Please read the Starwood Amex card offer about the 10,000 miles very carefully. They are not giving you 10,000 miles for signing up. They are giving you 4,000 with the chance to earn up to another 6,000 over the first year by staying at Starwood properties! </font>
you can earn the "stay" bonus points even for award stays AND stays reserved through priceline/hotwire! Just use the starwood credit card to pay for in-room incidentals.

I got 1000 bonus stay points for $2 in-room incidentals charged to my starwood credit card.

------------------
_ __________________ _
AirmileOffers.com
Old Oct 11, 2003, 6:28 am
tb

So to clarify a "stay", do you have to be a guest at a hotel? Can you just dine at their restaurant/bar?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.