Wiki Posts
Search

Maui redemption and website question

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2002, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P
Maui redemption and website question

I'm planning my honeymoon to Maui, and trying to figure out the feasibility of redeeming MR points for either the Ritz or the Four Seasons Maui. 2 questions for the experts:

1. Is there anywhere to find out the details of how many points gets you what? The MR website lists the properties and says that redemption is 35,000 points or something like that, but does not say if that is for 1 night, 3 nights, good room, small room, etc. Anyone know any better resource, besides 20 minutes of hold music on the phone?

2. Has anyone redeemed points for the Featured properties (especially the Maui properties above)? Wondering about availability, extra charges, min/max stays, etc, etc...

Thanks.
Old Apr 30, 2002, 8:46 am

I think the hotel property rewards are per night based.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.