Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AMEX Aeroplan Platinum lounge access in PEK

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:03 am
Original Poster

AMEX Aeroplan Platinum lounge access in PEK

Does the AMEX Aeroplan Platinum cc give access to the BGS Premier Lounge in PEK, Plaza Premium Lounge's partner in Beijing?
Old Nov 21, 2012, 9:14 am

Programs: CX*GO, SPG Platinum
IIRC the standard platinum card had no lounge access in PEK before we got the Priority Pass membership. Since Aeroplan Plat only adds access to Maple Leaf Club lounges, my guess is you won't get access to BGS Premier Lounge.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Aeroplan Plat gets access to the Plaza Premium Lounges, and BGS Beijing was listed on Plaza Premium's website as a partner lounge, just wondering if we have access to that lounge as well.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 9:46 am

Programs: CX*GO, SPG Platinum
I'm inclined to say no, but customer care should be able to verify that for you.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 9:23 am
formerly mattking2000

Programs: BA|AC|AZ|SPG|H|FPC
A little data point for this thread...

Tried it at HKG and PEK, both allowed me in. I was using the Amex ap plat, traveling in economy on CA and SQ.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.