Old May 3, 2016, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Print Wikipost

Member Since ...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2015, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by TAHKUCT
That is not correct. Each card will show its own open date on a credit report despite a Member Since Date. Have you check your credit report lately?
It will reflect the actual month you opened your new Amex account but will reflect the year you opened your first Amex Account.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by bobert24
Well, 6 weeks and 2 statements later, I've got two AU cards with corrected Member Since dates, but both TU and EQ credit reports are still showing the date that the AU was added to the account, not the original membership date several year prior. I guess this really and truly is dead.
Backdating does not apply to AU/ACM accounts.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 8:55 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by johnnie198x
Are M and S capital? What about spaces and ...? And which Centurion lounge? DFW, LAS?
In LAS, capital M and S, no space. [I didn't to use free wifi in DFW.]
Old May 3, 2016, 10:37 am

my wife has been an AU on my amex cards and last week she applied for spg card. i noticed on her account that she has the member since 2002 date on the online account. does this mean they will have her account and credit reporting back to 2002? for some reason i read some where that amex is not doing that anymore...
Old May 3, 2016, 11:14 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
The Member Since date has been disconnected from the reported account opening date:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...t-bureaus.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.