Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2013, 8:33 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott
You can use a link in my signature below for referrals for the following cards:

Canada AMEX Aeroplan Platinum - 51,000 Aeroplan Miles (the same link as for AeroplanPlus Gold card)

Canada AMEX AeroplanPlus Gold Rewards - 30,000 bonus Aeroplan Miles + NO annual fee 1st year

Canada AMEX SPG card - 21,000 SPG points (Enough for 5 free nights), this offer is still alive!!
Old Oct 2, 2013, 9:35 pm
alc

Canada - AMEX Referral

Please send me a Prviate Message with your email address and the card that you want. I will trigger a personal referral email to you to ensure you will get the sign-up bonus.

1st Year Annual Fee Waived cards
  • Gold Rewards Card (25K AMEX MR Sign-Up Bonus)
  • Business Gold Rewards Card (25K AMEX MR Sign-Up Bonus)
  • AeroplanPlus Gold Card (30K Aeroplan Sign-Up Bonus)
  • AeroplanPlus Card (5K Aeroplan Sign-Up Bonus)

Platinum Cards with fee
  • The Platinum Card (60K AMEX MR Sign-Up Bonus, $699 annual fee, $200 travel credits)
  • AeroplanPlus Platinum Card (51K Aeroplan Sign-Up Bonus, $499 annual fee)

Choosing between AeroplanPlus Gold vs. Gold Rewards AMEX MR
(Based on the fact you will transfer the AMEX MR points to Aeroplan at a ratio of 1 to 1)

• AeroplanPlus Gold earn 1 Aeroplan per $1 for your first $10K spending, then it will go up to 1.25 Aeroplan per $1 spend afterward.
  • On the other hand, the Gold Rewards will earn 2 MR per $1 spend at gas/drugstores/grocery/travel transactions.
  • If you think you spend most of your money at these 2X MR locations, then the Gold Rewards might be better in long run as your earn rate is 2X per dollar
  • Even with the Sign-Up bonus being 5K less… $2500 of spending at those 2X locations make up the different already
  • For example a person with an annual spending of $10,000, you will break even if you spend $5000 at 2X locations and the rest at normal locations
    .----------------- --------------- --------------
    |.................| Aeroplan Gold | Gold Rewards |
    | Sign-Up Bonus...|.....30,000....|....25,000....|
    | $5,000 Spending |...............|..............|
    | @ 2X Locations..|......5,000....|....10,000....|
    | $5,000 Spending |......5,000....|.....5,000....|
    | Total Aeroplan..|.....40,000....|....40,000....|

• On the other hand, if you going to spend $20,000, but still only $5000 spend at 2X locations, AeroplanPlus Gold will be better
    |.................| Aeroplan Gold | Gold Rewards |
    | Sign-Up Bonus...|.....30,000....|....25,000....|
    | $5,000 Spending |...............|..............|
    | @ 2X Locations..|......5,000....|....10,000....|
    | Next $5,000.....|...............|..............|
    | Spending........|......5,000....|.....5,000....|
    | Next $10,000....|...............|..............|
    | Spending........|.....12,500....|....10,000....|
    | Total Aeroplan..|.....52,500....|....50,000....|

Aeroplan Distinction Launch Promotion
  • If you have the new Aeroplan Distinction status of dBlack or dDiamond and holding any one of the AeroplanPlus card until March 31st in 2014, you will get up to 10K (dBlack) or 15K (dDiamond) Aeroplan Bonus.
  • Hence if you are close to be dBlack or dDiamond, you do want to get one of the AeroplanPlus card.
  • See Aeroplan Distinction Launch Promotion thread for detail.
  • Please note - All AeroplanPlus Sign-Up bonus and all AMEX MR points transfer do not count toward Distinction status

Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 2, 2013, 10:40 pm

If anyone wants a referral for any Canadian AmEx cards, feel free to PM me or even easier just use one of the links in my signature below.
Getting a card through a referral link will make you get more points/miles.

All the cards require you to spend a minimum amount within the first 3 months that you have you card in order to get the sign up bonus.

CDN AmEx Platinum - 60,000 Amex points - minimum spent = $1,000
CDN AmEx Gold Rewards - 25,000 Amex points + NO FEE 1st year - minimum spent = $500
CDN AmEx Business Gold Rewards - 25,000 Amex points + NO FEE 1st year - minimum spent = $3,000

CDN AmEx Aeroplan Plus Platinum - 51,000 Aeroplan miles - minimum spent = $1,000
CDN AmEx AeroplanPlus Gold - 30,000 Aeroplan miles + NO FEE 1st year - minimum spent = $500

Personally, I think both Gold cards (regular Amex and Aeroplan Amex) are a very good choice for the sign up bonus and no fee for the first year. Then, the Amex Platinum is really good too because of all the benefits that come with it; especially, if you don't have status then the Platinum card will give you access to lounges through the free Priority Pass card you'll get + you'll get Gold status within OneWorld through the Cathay Pacific card you'll get.

Cheers!
Old Oct 7, 2013, 5:25 am

Should you be considering a new Canadian AMEX branded card,it would be my pleasure to refer you to any of the following American Express cards:

The Canadian Gold Card by American Express
-Earn a 25k point AMEX MR point bonus when you spend $500 in the first 90 days
-First year annual fee waived ($150 value!)
-Earn 1 point per dollar on all purchases
-Earn 2 points per dollar on all Gas, Grocery, and Pharmacy purchases

The Canadian American Express Aeroplan Plus Gold card
-Earn a 30k Aeroplan welcome bonus when you spend $500 in the first 90 days
-First year annual fee waived ($120 value!)
-Earn 1 Aeroplan®* Mile for every $1 of Card purchases up to $10,000 annually1, and 1.25 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 of additional Card purchases over $10,000 annually

Please PM me with your name and email address and I'll get a referral email out to you ASAP! Alternatively, please feel free to use the links in my signature.

Thank you for your time and consideration, all referrer points proceeds go to support mine and my girlfriends travel habit we couldn't otherwise afford
Old Oct 8, 2013, 2:21 pm

Programs: CX*GO, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by alc
As mentioned to 513263337 above, the current public offer is also 25K Sign-Up, same as via referral. Here is the link to the AMEX Canada web site:

https://www.americanexpress.com/ca/e...Card-LearnMore

You might want to update your post/offer.
Thanks! I just did.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 8:50 am
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator reminder

This thread exists to provide an opportunity for FlyerTalk members to apply for cards on the most favorable basis. It's not a marketplace to operate a referral business. Please review the requirements in the Wikipost. In particular, remember not to post more than once per calendar month, and don't criticize other members' referrals as a pretext to post again.

If you see a problem use the Alert icon in the lower left corner of the post to report it. Please do not scold the poster in the thread. I will handle it, but not instantly.
Old Oct 13, 2013, 1:25 pm

Please PM me or use links in my signature to sign up below CANADIAN AMEX card offers, thank you in advance

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, CANADA

AMEX Aeroplan Gold Card
-------------------------------- summary by Jerry ------------------------------
- 30000 Aeroplan points (via referral only) vs. Regular 20K welcome miles, after $500 spending
- First Year Free. $120/year after
- 25000 Aeroplan can get you one North America round-trip flight

AMEX Gold Rewards Card
-------------------------------- summary by Jerry ------------------------------
- 25,000 AMEX Membership Reward points after $500 spending within 3 months
- First Year Free. $150/year after
- 2 points per dollar for Travel, Grocery, Drugstore, and Gas purchases
- AMEX MR is worth at least 1 cent+, so value of $250+, or one North America round-trip flight (25000 Aeroplan)

AMEX Air Miles Platinum Card
- 1250 Air Miles after $500 spending
- First Year Free. $65/year after
- 1200 Air Miles can redeem a short-haul flight (YYZ-Northeast USA). You get Priority Lane at YYZ
Old Oct 15, 2013, 7:04 am

Programs: AA Gold, LH FTL, SPG Plat, HH Gold, Carlson Gold
AMEX Germany / Deutschland referrals

Please PM me if interested in any of the below (specifying which one) and I can initiate a referral invitation to you.

Personal Cards
Blue Card: 5.000 Membership Rewards Bonuspunkte
Green Card: 10.000 Membership Rewards Bonuspunkte
Gold Card: 15.000 Membership Rewards Bonuspunkte
Plat. Card: 30.000 Membership Rewards Bonuspunkte

Business Cards
Green Card: 10.000 Membership Rewards Bonuspunkte
Gold Card: 15.000 Membership Rewards Bonuspunkte
Plat. Card: 30.000 Membership Rewards Bonuspunkte

Website does not indicate any minimum spend - and IIRC I was not subject to one when I was referred a couple years ago. Bonus to me would be equivalent. If you have any questions on the cards, please let me know and I can share my experience with the Plat.

Cheers
Old Oct 15, 2013, 11:55 am
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Another moderator reminder

Several posts discussing Canadian referral offers have been moved to this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...iscussion.html
Old Oct 15, 2013, 1:12 pm

I guess everyone pretty much knows all the benefits already, so I won't advertize them here again, so anyone needing Canadian Amex referrals, feel free to use links in my signature or PM for a personalized email.
Old Oct 20, 2013, 8:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I can refer for UK SPG AMEX. New applicant will get 11,000 SPG after £1,000 spend in 3 months (normally 10,000 points with the same terms). PM if interested.
Old Oct 23, 2013, 8:04 am

I can refer for the Amex AeroplanPlus Gold card

Its free for first year and gives referral bonus of 30,000 Aeroplan miles after spending $500 within first 3 months.

PM me with your email address

Edit: received the referral, thanks for the PM's folks

Last edited by MaydayMayday; Oct 23, 2013 at 8:41 am
Old Oct 23, 2013, 4:59 pm

Programs: AC, UA, IHG, SPG, Carlson
Count me in! I'll be happy to refer the following Canadian cards:

The Platinum Card:
  • 60,000 MR points after $1,000 spending in 3 months, 10,000 more vs off the street
  • $699 annual fee, offset by $200 annual travel credit (hence $400 in first membership year)
  • Priority Pass unlimited entry for 2
  • Complimentary Cathay Pacific Gold
Personal Gold Rewards Card
  • 25,000 MR points after $500 spending in 3 months
  • Double MR points with gas, drug store, travel purchases
  • $150 annual fee (waived for first year)

Feel free to use the link in my signature or PM. Thank you!
Old Oct 24, 2013, 9:53 pm

Programs: TK Gold, Alitalia Gold, AB Gold, MPC, SPG Gold, IHG, Marriott Silvr, BW Plat, AA, BA, JP
Great Offers

Great referral bonuses are being offered by AMEX Canada.
PM me if you have any questions about the referrals.
Or you may click on the referral links in my signature.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 9:30 pm

Programs: AC - E50, CX - G, Accor Plat, SPG Gold
All Amex Canada Offers

Canada Advice & Referrals

Happy to give advice on ALL Canadian cards, not only Amex.

Always of course grateful to provide referrals or for anyone to use my links in signature.

Send me a message for any information:

Amex Aeroplus Gold - Best Sign-up Miles
30,000 Aeroplan sign up bonus - 10,000 more than regular offer
No annual fee in first year, $120 afterwards
1 mile per $ to $10,000 spend thereafter 1.25 miles per $
Eligible for 10/15k bonus for Distinction Black/Diamond Members (see: http://www4.aeroplan.com/promotions/...7&icid=BAN6896) - note bonus is only received once irrespective of number of eligible cards so if you do or will also have an eligibly TD/CIBC card, no additional bonus through this card.

Amex Platinum Card - Best Perks
Annual Fee - $699 from first year
Sign Up Bonus - 60,000 Membership Rewards = $600 credit or 60k Aeroplan/Avios + transfer bonuses to Avios [10,000 more than best other offer]
Other Monetary Incentive - $200 annual travel credit hence sign up now and get $200 for 2013 and $200 for 2014.
Perks - 1.25 MRs per $ spent, awesome insurance package, Oneworld Alliance Gold status with lounge access, Worldwide airline lounge access for cardholder and a guest through Priority Pass and Amex Plat Lounge Programme, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum.......

Amex Gold Rewards Card - Best Earn Potential
Annual Fee - $150 (Waived for first year)
Sign Up Bonus - 25,000 Membership Rewards [same bonus available publicly and possible rebate)]
Perks - 1 MR per $, 2 MR per $ at grocery, gas, pharmacy and all travel purchases.

Amex SPG Credit Card - Most Flexible
Annual Fee - $120
Perks - 1 SPG per $, transfer SPGs to dozens of FF programmes at 1:1 with 25% increase if transferred in 20k bulks. Good redemptions on Cash+Points.

Amex Aeroplat - Air Canada Advantages
Annual Fee - $499
Perks - 1.25 AP Miles per $, 1.5 after $25k spend, Annual 2-4-1 certificate for AP 15k level redemptions, AC Priority Check-in/Boarding and access to all Maple Leaf Lounges when flying AC/Star Alliance.
Eligible for 10,000-15,000 mile bonus for Black/Diamond Aeroplan members (see Aeroplan Gold card above for link and details).

Please PM for more info/advice or/and a referral link or use my signature links.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.