Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2018, 11:22 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
UK Amex Referrals

I am happy to refer anyone for the following UK Amex cards. PM me and I will send you a referral link

The Platinum Charge Card
•35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•Priority pass for lounge access for you and a guest
•Elite tier membership with Starwood , Accor, Carlson, Hertz and Avis
•£450 fee per year

The Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card
•22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
•Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk
•Two complimentary airport VIP lounge passes every year
•Fee free for first year and then £140 fee per year

The American Express Charge Card
•2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•Earn one points for virtually every £1 spent
•Fee £60 per year

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Credit Card
•26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
•Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
•1.5 avios per £
•3 avios per £ on BA Spend
•£195 fee per year

British Airways American Express Credit Card
•6,000 Avios when you spend £1,00 in the first three months
•Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
•1 avios per £
•Fee free

Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
•33,000 points when you spend £1,00 in the first three months
•Automatic upgrade to Gold Elite status when you spend £15,000 in purchases on your Card each year
•Receive a Free Weekend Night Award , for each year you spend £25,000 on the Card
•3 Points per £
•£75 per year

Any questions please let me know.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 2:56 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Is it ok to refer yourself?
Old Nov 7, 2018, 4:05 pm

Smile Get the US Amex Gold card

Pass It On!
I used another member's referral link above to get my US Amex Gold card. Now I'd appreciate it if you would use my link to get your US Amex Gold card. PM me and I will send the link you need. When you have the card, you can refer others. Pass it on! Thanks!!!
Old Nov 8, 2018, 9:05 am

Programs: BA, AA
US amex delta reserve cc

AMEX Delta Reserve credit card (US).

70,000 bonus miles, and 10,000 medallion qualification miles (MQMs), after $4k in purchases within 3 months. AF not waived to my knowledge and is $450.

- 2 miles per dollar on delta purchases
- first checked bag
- no forex fees
- priority boarding
- in flight savings
- discounted delta sky club access guest
- complimentary delta sky club
- annual companion certificate
- upgrade priority (first class or delta one, subject to availability)
- MQD waiver
- concierge services

PM and I'll send the referral link. Thanks

Last edited by 949; Nov 8, 2018 at 9:17 am Reason: added card benefits
Old Nov 8, 2018, 9:15 am

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold

I'm pleased to offer referrals for these Canadian Amex cards. They all earn American Express Membership Rewards (MR) points (except for the SPG cards) that can be used for statement credits or transferred to hotel or airline points, including

1 to 1 transfers to Aeroplan and Avios!

The Platinum Card

Sign-up Bonus: 60,000 MR points (vs. 50,000 via Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $5,000 in the first 3 months
Annual Fee: $699, but includes a $200 travel credit
Points Earned for Purchases: 1.25 points/$ spent
Other Perks:SPG/Marriott Gold, Hilton Honors Gold & Airport Lounges (including Centurion Lounges & Priority Pass)

The Business Platinum Card
Sign-up Bonus: 75,000 MR points (vs. 40,000 via Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $7,000 in the first 3 months
Annual Fee: $499
Points Earned for Purchases: 1.25 points/$ spent
Other Perks: SPG/Marriott Gold Status & Airport Lounges (including Centurion Lounges & Priority Pass)

Business Gold Rewards Card

Sign-up Bonus: 40,000 MR points (vs. 30,000 via Amex website)
Minimum Spend: $5,000 in the first 3 months
Annual Fee: $250
Points Earned for Purchases: 2 points/$ spent at 3 designated merchants & 1 point/$ spent elsewhere

Starwood Preferred Guest - Business or Personal
Sign-up Bonus: 50,000 SPG/Marriott points
Minimum Spend: $3,000 in the first 3 months
Annual Fee: $120 (personal) or $150 (business)
Points Earned for Purchases: 5 points/$ spent at SPG/Marriott, 2 points/$ spent elsewhere. The business card earns 3 points/$ on gas dining and travel. Free night each year after renewal date.

Why use my referral? If you use my referral, we both get extra points from Amex, which I'm saving to take my Mom to Edmonton to meet her new great-granddaughter! I don't need any personal information. Just click my username to send a message and I'll send you a secure link from Amex Canada, usually within minutes!
Old Nov 8, 2018, 2:17 pm

Hi. I have the following American Express Referral Offers:
American Express Platinum: You earn 60,000 points have $5000 spend in the first three months.
SPG Business Credit Card: You earn 75,000 SPG/Marriott Points after $3000 spend in the first 3 months.
American Express Gold Card: Earn 50,000 points when spending $2000 in the first 3 months. Also gain 20% back in the form of a statement credit on dining expenses
American Express Cash Card: Earn $150 statement credit when spending $1000 in the first three months. Spend an additional $6,500 in the first year and receive another $100 statement credit.
Please PM me for more information on these offers. Thank you for your consideration.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 5:22 pm

Programs: Amtrak GR, Alaska Air, JetBlue TrueBlu
US Based AMEX Offers

I am happy to provide a link for one or all of the following offers:

American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card
EARN: $250 back after they spend $1,000 in purchases on their new Blue Cash Preferred® Card in their first 3 months of Card Membership. They will receive $250 back in the form of a statement credit.
You earn 6% on Groceries (up to $6000 spend per year), 3% at Gas Stations, 1% everywhere else. $95 Annual Fee.

American Express Delta Platinum Card
EARN: 60,000 Bonus Miles after they use their new Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. (Better than public offer of 35,000 miles!!)
1 mile for every dollar spent, 2 miles for every dollar on Delta Purchases (Airfare, onboard and sky clubs). Companion Coach fare (BOGO Free) on renewal every year to anywhere in the lower 48 states, free first checked bag for everyone traveling on the same itinerary. $195 annual fee. Mileage Boost Spend $25,000/year get 10,000 bonus miles and 10,000 MQMs, Get another 10k/10k after $50,000 in annual spending.

American Express Delta Reserve Card
EARN: 70,000 Bonus Miles after they use their new Delta Reserve®Credit Card from American Express to make $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. (Higher than the public 40,000 mile bonus offer!!) 1 Mile for every dollar spent, 2 miles for every dollar spent on Delta. SkyClub Access for you when flying on same day Delta Flight, Companion First Class ticket (BOGO Free) each year on renewal (Can use in Comfort+ or Main cabin as well) to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Free first checked bag for everyone traveling not he same itinerary. $450 annual fee. Additional Cards $175/year, card user also gets SkyClub access. Get 15,000 bonus miles and 15,000 MQM after $30,000 annual Spend, another 15k/15k after $60,000.

American Express Hilton Aspire Card
EARN: 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after they spend $4,000 in purchases on their new Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card within their first 3 months of Card membership. Get Diamond status level, $250 annual Resort Credit, $100 Waldolf/Conrad Per-Stay credit on stays of 2-nights or more. Annual free night. 14x points on Hilton spend, 7x at Restaurants, Car Rentals booked directly with agency and airlines booked directly with airline. 3x points on everything else. $450 annual fee. Get another free night after $60,000 in annual spend.

Send me a PM if you'd like my referral link. Im trying to save up points and miles for a trip to Europe! (I have no idea why it formatted all weird, I can't seem to fix it, sorry)
Old Nov 9, 2018, 10:35 am

I would really appreciate if you can use my referral link, please pm me !!

I always make point to use referral links from this thread to help fellow FT members.

PM Me for referral link. I promise to reply immediately, and really appreciate your consideration.

ADDED NEW CARDS

USA:

American Express® Gold Card
* 50,000 Membership Rewards® Points after making $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
* 20% back as a statement credit at US restaurants within the first three months of Card Membership, up to $100 back.

Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card
Each friend can earn: 100,000 bonus points after they use their new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.

The Business Platinum Card®
Each friend can earn: 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after they spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after they spend an additional $10,000 on qualifying purchases on their new Card within their first 3 months of Card Membership.

Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card
Each friend can earn: 60,000 Bonus Miles after they use their new Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of Card Membership.
Limited Time Offer ends 11/07/2018.

Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card

Each friend can earn: 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after they spend $3,000 in purchases on their new Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card within their first 3 months of Card membership. Your friend will be able to choose from all available American Express Personal and Business Card offers. You can receive your referral bonus no matter what Card your friend is approved for.

The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express

Each friend can earn:
bonus points after they use their new Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. 
Your friend will also be able to choose from a variety of American Express Personal and Business Card Offers. You can receive your referral bonus no matter what Card your friend is approved for.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:00 pm

Programs: Amex Platinum
United Kingdom (UK) Amex Referrals

Happy to provide referral links for all Amex cards, specifically:

Charge cards:
The American Express Charge Card

The Platinum Charge Card

Credit cards:
The Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card

British Airways American Express Credit Card

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Credit Card

Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card

The Nectar Credit Card

Platinum Cashback Everyday Credit Card

Platinum Cashback Credit Card

Business Cards:
The Gold Business Charge Card

The Platinum Business Charge Card

Please do look at the Amex website for more info, and PM me if interested.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 2:40 am

United Kingdom

I can refer you for any AMEX Card. Your sign up bonus will depend on which card you choose.

PM me for the link.

Thanks.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 11:33 am

Hilton Honors Card 100k Points, No Fees, Better Than Public Offer - United States

Hilton Honors American Express Card

Signup Bonus: 100,000 points (public offer is 75,000)
Spend: $1,000 in 3 months for bonus points
No annual fee
No foreign transaction fees

Benefits:
Hilton Silver Status - Instantly, and as long as you have the card
--20% bonus points on all paid stays
--5th standard reward night free
--2 complimentary bottles of water each stay
--Elite tier rollover nights

7x points spent at hilton
5x points at restaurants, gas stations, and supermarkets
3x points on all other purchaes
Earn Gold status by credit card spend

Private Message me for signup link
Old Nov 10, 2018, 5:55 pm

Talking

Amex USA:

PM me for referral links for the following cards! Much appreciated!
Bonus point referrals also available for all other American Express branded cards! PM me for the link!

American Express® Gold Card
  • 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after making $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.

American Express® Platinum Card
  • 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after making $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.

Last edited by mia; Oct 12, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Old Nov 11, 2018, 11:46 am

Programs: AA, Honors, Skymiles
Lightbulb Best ever Hilton offer:

100,000 HONORS points = 25 FREE* nights worldwide after $1000 spend in first 3 months. This is a US offer. No annual fee.
Message me for link - I appreciate every referral that comes my way.

Hilton Garden Inn, Bali - a tier 1 property - CLICK HERE TO SEND PM AND GET REFERRAL LINK - 4 referrals left.

Last edited by GreatLeader; Nov 29, 2018 at 3:27 pm
Old Nov 12, 2018, 10:49 am

Programs: AA Gold, UA Gold, SPG Plat, IHG Spire, Hilton Diam, Natl Exec Elite, Avis First, Hertz Club Gold
AMEX Gold, SPG, and Blue Cash Preferred

AMEX GoldEACH FRIEND CAN EARN:
Membership Rewards® Points after they use their new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, they can receive 20% back as a statement credit at US restaurants within the first three months of Card Membership, up to $100 back.

Limited Time Offer ends 01/09/2019

I used a member's referral link above (thx cufly!) to apply for my US Amex Gold card.

I really liked his idea of passing it on and everyone assisting each other. PM me and I’ll send you my referral link, then once you are approved and have your card don't forget to pass it on!

Also, if anyone is interested in other cards, the referral offers I have available are as follows:

Starwood preferred guest Credit card (personal not business)

EACH FRIEND CAN EARN:

bonus points after they use their new Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Your friend will also be able to choose from a variety of American Express Personal and Business Card Offers. You can receive your referral bonus no matter what Card your friend is approved for.

Blue cash preferred credit card

EACH FRIEND CAN EARN:

$250

back after they spend $1,000 in purchases on their new Blue Cash Preferred® Card in their first 3 months of Card Membership. They will receive $250 back in the form of a statement credit.

Your friend will be able to choose from all available American Express Personal and Business Card offers. You can receive your referral bonus no matter what Card your friend is approved for.

PM me if interested, thanks!
Old Nov 12, 2018, 2:15 pm

US AMEX cards with special offers

Platinum Card from American Express®
Special Offer For You(PM for special instructions)
Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® Points(60K otherwise)
after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.†
This offer may not be available if you leave this web page and return later.
ANNUAL FEE
Annual fee of $550.¤†

Amex EveryDay®Credit Card
Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points
after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.†

Blue Cash Everyday® Card
Earn $250 Back($200 Reg)
after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive the $250 back in the form of a statement credit.†
ANNUAL FEE
No Annual Fee¤

American Express®Gold Card
The New Gold Standard
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards Points
after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.†
We’ll pick up the tip. Receive 20% back as a statement credit, up to $100 per Card account, on dining purchases at U.S. restaurants for the first three months of your Gold Card membership. Offer only available to new Card Members approved before who apply by January 9, 2019. †
Limited Time Offer ends 01/09/2019
ANNUAL FEE
$ 250¤†

Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points
after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. †
ANNUAL FEE
$ 95¤

Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card
50,000 Bonus Miles
Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.†
Offer Ends 01/30/2019.
ANNUAL FEE
$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95.¤†

Amex EveryDay®Preferred Credit Card
Earn 20,000 Membership Rewards® Points
after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.†
ANNUAL FEE
$95¤

Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card
60,000 Bonus Miles
Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
Offer Ends 01/30/2019.
ANNUAL FEE
$195¤

Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points†
after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.†
ANNUAL FEE
The Annual Fee is $450. ¤

Hilton Honors Card
Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points
after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.†
ANNUAL FEE
No Annual Fee and No Annual Fee for Additional Cards.¤

Delta Reserve®Credit Card
70,000 Bonus Miles
Earn 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.†
Offer Ends 01/30/2019.
ANNUAL FEE
$450¤

PM for referral links
Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.