Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2018, 10:27 am

I can offer referrals for the following US personal cards:

AMEX Platinum

$5000 spend in first 3 months
60k MR Bonus

AMEX EveryDay Card
$1000 spend in first 3 months
15k MR Bonus (standard 10k MR Bonus)
0% intro APR for 15 months (purchases and balance transfers) and $0 Balance Transfer Fee

Please PM for link.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 6:40 pm

I have the following referral for US business card:

AMEX SPG Business
100k Marriott Points after $5,000 spend in 3 months.
$95 annual fee, waived first year.
Annual free award night, redeemable for properties up to 35k points.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 2:39 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
US Cards
----------
(Please send me a quick PM and I'll give you a direct link to the credit card - no personal information is needed at all)

Amex Everyday:
-Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards Points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
-No annual fee and you can still transfer AMEX points to partners!
-See details for more information

Amex Honors:
-Earn 65,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
-No annual fee
-See details for more information

Thanks for reaching out.

Last edited by PointsNmiles; Aug 3, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Old Aug 3, 2018, 8:55 pm

Programs: Amex MR, SPG/Marriott, Alaska
Hello my fellow Canadians:

Amex Platinum Business - 60,000 points, $499 annual fee, $7,000 purchases in 3 months. Normally it's 40,000 points without a referral

Amex Platinum Personal - 60,000 points, $699 annual fee, $3,000 purchases in 3 months. Normally it's 50,000 points without a referral

Amex Business Gold - 40,000 points, $250 annual fee, $5,000 purchases in 3 months. Normally it's 30,000 points without a referral

Amex Gold - 25,000 points, $150 annual fee, $1,500 purchases in 3 months

SPG Starwood - $100 statement credit, $120 annual fee, $1,500 purchases in 3 months.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or want a referral link. I'm more than happy to help! Will return your message promptly.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 10:15 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott
AMEX Canada Referrals:

To apply for any of the following great amex cards, please PM me and I will send you the referral links.
**********I will get back to you in 2 minutes**********

Thank you for your support

AMEX Canada Platinum Card, 60,000 bonus points and $200 travel credit
  • 60,000 MR points after $3,000 in purchases within the first three months.
  • Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.
  • Extensive travel benefits, including a $200 Annual Travel Credit ($400 over 12 months period).

AMEX Canada Business Platinum Card, 60,000 bonus points, Annual Fee $499
  • 60,000 MR points after $7,000 in purchases within the first three months.
  • Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.
  • Extensive travel benefits.

AMEX Canada BUSINESS Gold Rewards Card, 40,000 bonus points and First Year Free!
  • 40,000 MR points after $5000 in purchases within first 3 months
  • 2 MRs/$1 spend at 3 specially-designated merchants.
  • Transfer your points to Aeroplan and BA Avios 1:1.
  • Free Out of province emergency medical insurance and other travel insurances for you and your family.
  • First Year Free is in the Terms and Conditions and Privacy. You can see it after you started the application.
  • let me know if you have dificulties to achieve the $5000 spend. I have a little trick for getting around it.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 12:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
FYI — The churning site at Reddit is killing its referral threads, effective immediately. The mods here might want to think about implementing a post minimum or else these threads are likely going to be overrun with drive-by referrals posts from people who don't actually contribute at FlyerTalk.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 12:38 pm
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator reminder

Suggestions for changes, such as eligibility to post in this thread, should be made using the Alert or PM functions. Flyertalk does not have the technical capability to restrict posting at the thread level.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 12:47 pm

Lightbulb U.S. AMEX SPG Business Card

I have the following referral:
U.S. AMEX Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card:
  • Earn 100,000 Bonus Points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. (The new Marriott program, so equivalent 33.3k old SPG points)
  • One Free Night Award per Membership Year
  • Complimentary Silver Elite Status
  • 4x Points at Select Business and Travel Categories
  • $0 annual fee for the first year, then $95

P.M. if you would like my link. I will reply within 15 min
utes. No personal information or email required as I will reply with a link. BTW originally I applied with this card from a FF referral link thread like this one.

Last edited by IAD_flyer; Aug 4, 2018 at 12:51 pm Reason: Fixed Text
Old Aug 5, 2018, 8:18 am

I can provide a referral link for the following Canadian Amex cards. Just send me a private message and I will respond promptly with the link.

Amex Business Platinum Card
  • 60,000 reward points on $7K spend in the first 3 months. Can be converted 1:1 to Aeroplan.
  • $499 annual fee
  • 1.25 points on every dollar.
  • Free airport lounge access at over 600 lounges worldwide
  • Security line bypass at Pearson Airport
  • Comes with trip cancellation, interruption, baggage and car rental CDW insurance coverage.

The Platinum Card from American Express
  • 60,000 reward points on $3K spend in the first 3 months. Can be converted 1:1 to Aeroplan.
  • $699 annual fee with $200 travel credit every calendar year which means you can get $400 in your first year.
  • 1.25 points on every dollar
  • Free airport lounge access at over 600 lounges world wide
  • Security line bypass at Pearson Airport
  • Comes with trip cancellation, interruption, baggages and car rental CDW incurance coverage.

Amex Business Gold Rewards Card
  • 40,000 reward points on $5K spend in the first 3 months. Can be converted 1:1 to Aeroplan.
  • $250/year annual fee.
  • 2 points on every dollar from 3 select merchants. 1 point per dollar on everything else.
  • Comes with car rental CDW, flight and baggage delay insurance coverage.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 6:06 pm

USA Amex Business Platinum Up to 100k MR Points

USA American Express Business Platinum

PM me for application link. Offer Expires Aug 8, 2018

Limited Time Offer
Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® pointsEarn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases on the Business Platinum Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 08/08/18.

$450 Annual Fee

$200 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $200 a calendar year in baggage fees and more at one airline.

5X points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com. 1.5X points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 or more (that's an extra half point per dollar). Up to 1 million additional points per year. 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases.

American Express Global Lounge CollectionSM

We're #1 where it counts. With more than 1,100 airport lounges across 120 countries and counting, the American Express Global Lounge CollectionSM offers travelers more lounge options than any other card on the market. Enjoy the highest levels of luxury at any of our own networks, The Centurion® Lounge and The International American Express lounges, or visit one of our partners including Delta Sky Club® when flying Delta or a Priority PassTM Select lounge once enrolled.

Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔TM Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✔® ($85). If approved, you can get expedited screening at select airports. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA Pre✔®. Each additional card on your account is also eligible.

Fine Hotels & Resorts When you book through FINE HOTELS & RESORTS receive complimentary benefits including a room upgrade upon arrival when available1, daily breakfast for two people, guaranteed 4pm late check-out, noon check-in when available, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a unique amenity, such as a food & and beverage credit or one-way private sedan transfer2. See program terms and conditions for additional details. 1Certain room categories are not eligible for upgrade; call Business Platinum Travel Service for details.Starwood Preferred Guest® ProgramUpgrade to Gold status in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program without meeting any stay requirements. Terms and limitations apply.
Hilton Honors Gold StatusWith Hilton Honors Gold status, you can enjoy benefits at hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio and earn reward stays faster with Hilton Honors Bonus Points.
Boingo American Express Preferred PlanCard Members can enjoy complimentary, unlimited Wi-Fi access with the Boingo American Express Preferred Plan. Receive Wi-Fi access on up to four devices to more than 1,000,000 hotspots worldwide and pay no Wi-Fi roaming fees. Confirm eligibility, and then access Boingo's Wi-Fi services by creating a Boingo American Express Preferred Plan account. Find and connect quickly and easily to available Boingo hotspots worldwide by downloading the Boingo Wi-Finder app for your laptop, tablet and mobile devices. Visit wifi.boingo.com to locate hotspots.
Make Business Purchases Rewarding. Get 50% More Points on Purchases of $5k or more and use points for flights and Get 35% Points Back
Old Aug 7, 2018, 9:03 am
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
CANADA

To apply for any of the following AmEx cards, please message me and I will send you the referral link right away. Thank you!

AmEx Business Gold charge card
40,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $5K in purchases within the first 3 months. (only 30K points without a referral)

AmEx Personal Platinum charge card
60,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $3K in purchases within the first 3 months. (only 50K points without a referral). $200 travel credit every calendar year, and hotel chains elite status

AmEx Personal Gold charge card
30,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $1500 in purchases within the first 3 months. (only 25K points without a referral)

AmEx Business Platinum charge card
60,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $7K in purchases within the first 3 months. (only 40K points without a referral)

USA
Please message me for the offer link, thank you!

EveryDay card 15,000 points offer
** NO Annual Fee !

Hilton Honors card 65,000 points offer (regular offer is 50K)
** NO Annual Fee !
** NO Foreign Currency Transaction Fee !
Old Aug 11, 2018, 11:13 am

AMEX USA : Business Gold / Premiere Reward Gold / Everyday CC / Blue Business Plus CC

Hello!
PM me, and I'd gladly send you a referral for any one or more of those 4 card options:

1. The AMEX USA Business Gold Rewards Card:
Upon approval, you can earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership!
Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card gives you
a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year! After that - $175 annual fee.

2. The AMEX USA Premier Rewards Gold Card:
Upon approval, you can earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $2000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership!
Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card gives you
a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year! After that - $195 annual fee.

3. The AMEX USA EveryDay Credit Card:
Upon approval, you can earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership!Your friend can earn:
Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card has a $0 annual fee!

4. The AMEX USA Blue Business Plus Credit Card:

Upon approval, you can earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership!Your friend can earn:
Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card has a $0 annual fee!

Thanks!
Old Aug 12, 2018, 11:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
United States

I have American Express referral links for the following U.S. Amex cards:

Amex Platinum
- 60,000 points after spending $5,000 within first 3 months
- $550 annual fee, not waived first year, includes Centurion Lounge access, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold status, various rental car statuses, long list of other travel-related benefits, $100 annual Saks Fifth Avenue credit, etc.
- 1x points on all spending
- No foreign transaction fees

Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles
- 40,000 SkyMiles after spending $2,000 within first three months, plus $50 statement credit after making Delta purchase within first 3 months
- $0 annual fee first year, then $95 annual fee; includes first checked bag free and priority boarding
- 2x SkyMiles on Delta purchases and 1x for all other spending
- No foreign transaction fees

Amex Blue Cash Everyday
- $200 statement credit after spending $1,000 within first 3 months
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on first $6,000 per year), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select department stores, 1% cash back on all other spending
- No annual fee

Amex Blue Business Plus (business card)
- 10,000 points after spending $3,000 within first 3 months
- 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- 2x points on first $50,000 in spending each year
- No annual fee

I'm on FlyerTalk all the time, so PM replies should be fast. Thanks.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 2:47 am

Programs: Amex Platinum
Would be delighted to send referral links for the following United Kingdom cards - please PM me if you would like a link.

The Platinum Charge Card
  • 35,000 Membership Rewards points (30,000 without referral link) when you spend £2,000 within 3 months of opening your account.
  • Unlimited access to over 1,000 airport VIP lounges in 83 countries around the world.
  • Comprehensive travel insurance benefits for you, your immediate family, your Supplementary Cardmembers and their immediate family, from the moment you book with your Card.
  • Dedicated Platinum Travel and Concierge services to take care of travel plans, tickets or dinner reservations.
  • Points are redeemable for a wide range of products, vouchers, experiences, travel and hotel stays.
  • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for virtually every full £1 spent.
£450/year fee.

The Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card
•22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
•Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at Amex Travel
•Lounge club membership with two free visits per year.

First year is free, and then £140 fee per year

The American Express Charge Card
•2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•Earn one points for virtually every £1 spent

£60 per year

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Credit Card
•26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
•Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
•1.5 avios per £1
•3 avios per £1 on BA Spend
•£195 fee per year

British Airways American Express Credit Card
•6,000 Avios when you spend £1,00 in the first three months
•Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
•1 avios per £1

Fee free

Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
•1,000 Starpoints when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•Automatic upgrade to SPG Gold Preferred status when you spend £15,000 in purchases on your Card each year
•Receive a Free Weekend Night Award , for each year you spend £25,000 on the Card
•1 Starpoint per £1

£75 per year
Old Aug 14, 2018, 2:03 pm

Programs: All the programs!
Lightbulb U.S. Amex card

Offers available for these U.S. Amex cards.

Credit Cards
Amex EveryDay 15k MR ($1k spend)
Amex Blue Cash Everyday $200 ($1k spend)
Amex Blue Business Plus 10k MR ($3k spend)
Amex Hilton Honors 100k HH ($1k spend)
Amex Hilton Honors Ascend 150k HH + 1 Anniversary Free Weekend Night ($3k spend)
Amex Hilton Honors Aspire 150k HH + 1 Anniversary Free Weekend Night ($4k spend)

Amex SPG 75K Marriott ($3k spend)
Amex SPG Business 100k Marriott ($5k spend)
Amex SPG Luxury 100k Marriott ($5k spend)

Charge Cards
Amex Premier Rewards Gold 25k MR ($2k spend)
Amex Business Gold Rewards 50k MR ($5k spend)
Amex Platinum 60k MR ($5k spend)
Amex Business Platinum 100k MR (50k for $10k spend + 50k for $15k spend)

Cheers & happy travels!

Last edited by oopl; Sep 19, 2018 at 11:12 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.