Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2016, 7:58 am

Smile AMEX UK referral

I would really appreciate it if you can use my referral link as I am in the process of collecting miles towards my honeymoon next year (so it's for a good purpose!!) Just PM me to provide you with the link. Thank you in advance! xxx

I can refer you for the following great card which gives you the best sign-up bonus of 22000 points (equivalent to 22000 Avios!!):

UK AMEX *** The Preferred Rewards Gold Card

-> NO FEE for the 1st year.
-> Earn 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership.
-> Transfer your points to 15 of the world's major frequent flyer programmes including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Iberia.
-> Earn 1 Membership Reward point for virtually every full £1 spent on your Card.
-> Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally.
-> Up to $75 hotel credit and room upgrade when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay with Amex Travel. Available at over 350 hotels globally.
Old Oct 22, 2016, 10:37 am

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I can use a referral for the SPG Business (the US version).
Please PM me and I can send you my email address.
Thank you!
Old Oct 22, 2016, 3:55 pm

US Amex:
Amex Platinum - 40K MR point bonus for $3K in 3 mos
Amex Starwood Business - 25K bonus for $5K in 3 mos

If you'd like the link for either, please PM me your email with which one you'd like!
Old Oct 25, 2016, 3:47 am

United Kingdom AMEX cards, please PM me for Referral Link Thanks!

Platinum Amex Card
35,000 points via my referral

Gold Amex Card
22,000 via my Referral

can also for refer for Both BA cards which you will get extra Avios by using my referral

Will send you link within minutes just pm me !!
Old Oct 25, 2016, 10:33 pm

USA - referral for AMEX Business platinum. Please PM with your email address. Thank you.

Offer terms:
Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points

Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases on the Business Platinum Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires January 25, 2017.†Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.

50% Airline Bonus
Flying using points just got more rewarding. Use Membership Rewards ® Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 50% of those points back.

Global Airport Lounge Access
As a Business Platinum Card Member ®, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.‡If eligible, you may be given the option to enroll in a Pay Over Time feature that allows you to pay certain purchases over time. If you choose to enroll in this feature, you will accrue interest on eligible purchases when you choose to carry a balance.
Old Oct 26, 2016, 11:14 pm

USA - Live Hilton Surpass 100k signup offer

Get 100,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.

Send me a PM
Old Oct 29, 2016, 10:16 pm

Canada

Personal SPG: Get 20,000 SPG pts after spending $500 in 3 months

Business SPG: Get 20,000 SPG pts after spending $1000 in 3 months

Why SPG?

SPG is one of the most versatile points. They can be used for Starwood or Marriott hotels at great value or transferred to most airline points, including Aeroplan and Alaska Mileage. In particular, 20k SPG = 25k Aeroplan, and if you time it during one of the several promotions, they will usually add an extra 4k Aeroplan per 20k SPG transferred!

PM me for my offer and if you have any churning or points questions!
Old Oct 30, 2016, 2:56 am

Programs: A3 *Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
CANADA - Platinum Card and SPG Card Referral

If anybody needs a referral please PM me.

Platinum Card - Earn 60,000 Membership Reward Points after spending $1000.00 within the first 3 months of cardship (regular application earns 50k points with $3k spending requirement)

Numerous benefits including:
*$200 travel credit (per CALENDAR year) - if you apply now you can take advantage of two credits as the credit resets on January 1;

*Ability to transfer membership rewards to frequent flyer Aeroplan, British Airways, Delta, HHonors, SPG and more, as well as redeem for statement credit, and merchandise

*Elite status with HHONORS, SPG, Club Carlson

*Complementary Priority Pass membership with unlimited access for you and one companion

*Extensive suite of travel insurance benefits

*Dedicated Platinum Card Concierge and more!

Annual Fee: $699, supplementary cards $175 each (with benefit of Priority Pass and Elite membership in hotel programs)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SPG Starwood Pretferred Guest Card - Earn 20,000 SPG Reward Points after spending $500.00 within the first 3 months of cardship

*Free SPG Gold status with $30,000 of annual spending, and complementary night with a cumulative $40,000 of annual spending
*Extensive travel insurance benefits
*Ability to transfer Starwood points to over 30 airline partners and now to Marriott

Annual Fee: $120, Supplementary Cards $50 each, with the first year free for the first supplementary card.

I would be more than happy to share my knowledge of some of the ways to maximize point redemptions for either card, as well as to answer any question about each of the cards and their benefits. These are two great cards to have, and with a few tips you can take advantage of the signup bonuses and reap extensive travel benefits.
Attached Images    
Old Nov 1, 2016, 3:38 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
I am happy to refer anyone for the following UK Amex cards. PM me and I will send you a referral link

The Platinum Card
•35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•Priority pass for lounge access for you and a guest
•Elite tier membership with Starwood , Accor, Carlson, Hertz and Avis
•£450 fee per year

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
•22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
•One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
•Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk
•Two complimentary airport VIP lounge passes every year
•Fee free for first year and then £140 fee per year

The American Express Card
•2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•Earn one points for virtually every £1 spent
•Fee £60 per year

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Card
•26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
•Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
•1.5 avios per £
•3 avios per £ on BA Spend
•£195 fee per year

British Airways American Express Card
•10,000 Avios when you spend £500 in the first three months
•Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
•1 avios per £
•Fee free

Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Card
•4,500 Avios
•No foreign transaction fees
•Flight Upgrade Voucher when your spend reaches £7,000 in a year
•0% on balance transfers for 30 months and purchases for 12 months† (balances transferred within the first 90 days, 3% fee applies)
•Double Avios for 6 months with your American Express® Card
•£24 per year
•*****Please note that the referral email for the Lloyds card can take up to 7 days!!****

Any questions please let me know.
Old Nov 1, 2016, 3:47 am

Exclamation Happy November! Increased sign-up bonus!

Please PM me for a referral link for the following two UK AMEX cards.
I monitor my mails all the time (even when I appear to be offline in the forum) so send me your message and I will reply within seconds!

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
  • Earn 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership.
  • That’s enough for return flights from London to Marrakech and over 100 other destinations, including Paris, Milan or Lanzarote. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
  • Transfer your points to 15 of the world's major frequent flyer programmes including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Iberia.
  • Earn 1 Membership Reward point for virtually every full £1 spent on your Card.
  • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally.
  • Travel and shopping protection included when paying with your Card.
  • Up to $75 hotel credit and room upgrade when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay with Amex Travel. Available at over 350 hotels globally.
  • Annual fee: £0 for 1st Year (£140 from Year 2)

The Platinum Card

• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend £2,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Unlimited access to over 1,000 airport VIP lounges in 83 countries around the world.
  • Comprehensive travel insurance benefits for you, your immediate family, your Supplementary Cardmembers and their immediate family, from the moment you book with your Card.
  • Dedicated Platinum Travel and Concierge services to take care of travel plans, tickets or dinner reservations.
  • Points are redeemable for a wide range of products, vouchers, experiences, travel and hotel stays – visit membershiprewards.co.uk for more information. Terms, taxes fees and charges apply.
  • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for virtually every full £1 spent.
  • Annual fee: £450
Old Nov 1, 2016, 8:04 am

Programs: Aeroplan, BONVOY GOLD
CANADIAN AMERICAN EXPRESS REFERRAL LINKS
FOR THE FOLLOWING CARDS ARE AVAILABLE:

I can answer any questions you may have and would be happy to share any tips I have for these cards.

:-: PLEASE PM, AND I'll Send a Link Immediately No personal info required :-:

AMEX Canada Personal Platinum Card
60,000 MR points after $1,000 in purchases within the first three months.
$699 annual fee, but a $200 annual travel credit
Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide.
Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.

AMEX Canada Business Platinum Card,
75,000 bonus points, Annual Fee $399
75,000 MR points after $5,000 in purchases within the first three months.
Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.

AMEX Canada BUSINESS Gold Rewards Card
40,000 bonus points and First Year Free!
40,000 MR points after $5000 in purchases within first 3 months
2 MRs/$1 spend at 3 specially-designated merchants.

AMEX Canada Personal Gold Rewards Card
25,000 bonus points and First Year Free!
25,000 MR points after $1500 in purchases within first 3 months
Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible gas, grocery and drugstores in Canada. Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible travel purchases. Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.

AMEX Canada Starwood Preferred Guest SPG Card
20,000 BONUS SPG points after $500 in purchases within first 3 months
1 SPG point/$1 spend for any purchase.

:-::-::-:PLEASE PM ME FOR LINK I will respond ASAP, no email required:-::-::-:
Old Nov 1, 2016, 8:42 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
Updated for 12/01/16.

Last edited by PointsNmiles; Dec 1, 2016 at 8:52 am
Old Nov 1, 2016, 3:11 pm

Programs: aeroplan airmiles priorityclub choiceprivilege asiamiles spg bw
I am happy to refer thefollowing amex canada CCs.
Please PM me or click here
for a referral link.

AMEX Canada Platinum Card
  • Annual Fee: $699
  • 60,000 MR points after $1,000 in purchases within the first three months.
  • Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.
  • Extensive travel benefits, including a $200 Annual Travel Credit ($400 over 12 months period).

AMEX Canada Business Platinum Card^^^
  • Annual Fee: $399
  • 75,000 MR points after $5,000 in purchases within the first three months.
  • Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.
  • Extensive travel benefits.

AMEX Canada BUSINESS Gold Rewards Card^^
  • Annual Fee: First Year Free, $250 thereafter
  • 40,000 MR points after $5000 in purchases within first 3 months
  • 2 MRs/$1 spend at 3 specially-designated merchants.
  • Transfer your points to Aeroplan and BA Avios 1:1.
  • Free Out of province emergency medical insurance and other travel insurances for you and your family.
  • First Year Free is in the Terms and Conditions and Privacy. You can see it after you started the application.
  • let me know if you have dificulties to achieve the $5000 spend. I have a little trick for getting around it.

AMEX Canada Personal Gold Rewards Card^
  • Annual Free: First Year Free, $150 thereafter
  • 25,000 MR points after $1500 in purchases within first 3 months
  • Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible gas, grocery and drugstores in Canada. Earn 2 points for every $1 in eligible travel purchases. Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
  • Transfer your points to Aeroplan and BA Avios 1:1.25.
  • Free Out of province emergency medical insurance and other travel insurances for you and your family.

SimplyCash Preferred^
  • Annual fee: $79
  • earn a Welcome Rate of 5% cashback (up to $400) on all purchases within first 6 months.
  • Earn 1.5% cashback when Welcome Rate ends (up to $100,000) and 1.25% thereafter. No limit to the amount of cashback you can earn.

SimplyCash
  • Annual Fee: None
  • earn 5% cash back on all eligible purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants in Canada (up to $250 cash back) for the first 6 months of Cardmembership.
  • Earn 1.25% cash back on all other purchases and when your Welcome Rate ends.

Airmiles Platinum
  • Annual fee: $65
  • Signup bonus: earn a bonus of 2,000 AIR MILES reward miles when you charge a total of $1500 in purchases to your Card within your first three months of Cardmembership.
  • Features: Earn 1 reward mile for every $10 in Card purchases at AIR MILES®* Sponsors. Earn 1 reward mile for every $10 in Card purchases at other eligible grocery stores, gas stations, and drugstores in Canada. Plus, earn 1 reward mile for every $15 in Card purchases everywhere else.

Airmiles Gold
  • None.Annual fee
  • Signup Bonus: 500 AIR MILES®* reward miles after first purchase
  • Features: Earn 1 reward mile for every $15 in Card purchases at AIR MILES®* Sponsors. Earn 1 reward mile for every $20 in purchases you charge to the Card everywhere else

Last edited by VH99; Nov 4, 2016 at 8:33 pm
Old Nov 1, 2016, 5:10 pm

PM me(no personal information required) for :

CANADIAN American Express ,Amex,referrals for the following cards in Canada.

The Business Platinum Card from American Express

- 75,000 Membership Rewards points (40,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend in the first 3 months
- $399 annual fee

The Platinum Card from American Express

- 60,000 Membership Rewards points (50,000 for non-referral) after $1000 spend in the first 3 months
- $699 fee annual fee

American Express Business Gold Rewards Card
- 40,000 Membership Rewards points (30,000 for non-referral) after $5000 spend in the first 3 months
- $250 annual fee( 1st year waived)

American Express Gold Rewards Card
- 25,000 Membership Rewards points after $1,500 spend in the first 3 months
- $150 annual fee(1st year waived)

The Starwood Preferred SPG Card(Personal or Business)
20,000 points after $500 min spend for Personal / $1000 for Business in the first 3 months.
-$120 annual fee for Personal/ $150 for Business

Last edited by jubberly; Nov 1, 2016 at 8:29 pm
Old Nov 1, 2016, 8:48 pm

USA - Gold Delta 50,000 mile card referral

50,000 miles after $2000 spend in 3 months and a $50 statement credit after your first Delta purchase which can be a $50 Delta gift certificate.

PM me please. I would appreciate your help with referral miles for my son's wedding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.