Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is closed. Click HERE for current offers.
Print Wikipost

Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2018, 9:57 am

US American Express Gold Card Amex

US Amex Gold Card

PM for referral link. Immediate response!

50,000 Membership Rewards Points after $2,000 in purchases in first 3 months (double the standard offer)
20% back in statement credits at restaurants in first 3 months.
4X POINTS at U.S. restaurants
4X POINTS at U.S. supermarkets on up to $25,000 in purchases
3X POINTS for flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
Old Oct 30, 2018, 4:54 pm

Amex Referral

I can offer the following referrals for US based Amex:

Amex Delta Gold => 60,000 miles signup bonus ($3000 spend after 4 months)
Amex Gold => 50,000 MR points (only $2000 minimum spend after 3 months)
Amex Blue Cash Everyday => $200 in statement credit

No personal info needed, feel free to PM me and I'll send you the referral link with above mentioned offers.

Last edited by MoorheadHawk; Oct 31, 2018 at 8:32 am
Old Oct 31, 2018, 9:06 am

AMEX USA : Business Gold / Premiere Reward Gold / Everyday CC / Blue Business Plus CC

AMEX USA : Business Gold / Premiere Reward Gold / Everyday CC / Blue Business Plus CC

Hello!
PM me, and I'd gladly send you a referral for any one or more of those 4 card options:

1. The AMEX USA Business Gold Rewards Card:
Upon approval, you can earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership!
Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card gives you
a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year! After that - $175 annual fee.

2. The AMEX USA Premier Rewards Gold Card:
Upon approval, you can earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $2000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership!
Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card gives you
a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year! After that - $195 annual fee.

3. The AMEX USA EveryDay Credit Card:
Upon approval, you can earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership!Your friend can earn:
Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card has a $0 annual fee!

4. The AMEX USA Blue Business Plus Credit Card:

Upon approval, you can earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership!Your friend can earn:
Per the time of posting this, other than great benefits and awesome points system, this card has a $0 annual fee!

Thanks!
Ori.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 9:32 am

Hi guys I'm new to AMEX UK. Please DM me for UK referral link! Thanks
Old Oct 31, 2018, 11:02 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, BONVOY GOLD
CANADIAN

AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD

APPLICATION LINKS ARE AVAILABLE:

:-::-::-:PLEASE PM ME FOR LINK I will respond ASAP, Thanks:-::-::-:

AMEX Canada Personal Platinum Card

60,000 MR points after spending $5000 within the first three months

*** $200 annual travel credit ***

Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide.

Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases

AMEX Canada Starwood Preferred Guest

50,000 SPG/Marriott points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months

5 points/$ spent at SPG/Marriott, 2 points/$ elsewhere. Business card earns 3 points/$ on gas/dining/travel.

Free night certificate after renewal date.

AMEX Canada BUSINESS Gold Rewards Card

40,000 MR points after spending $5000 within first 3 months

2 MRs/$1 spend at 3 specially-designated merchants.

I can answer any questions you may have, and would be happy to share any tips for these cards.

:-: PLEASE PM for LINK & I'll send within the day No personal info required :-:
Old Nov 1, 2018, 7:45 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
US Cards
----------

(Please send me a quick PM and I'll give you a direct link to the credit card - no personal information is needed at all)

**If you need any other card that is not below, just let me know which one you need, please**

Amex Everyday:

-Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards Points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
-No annual fee and you can still transfer AMEX points to partners!
-See details for more information

Amex Honors:

-Earn 65,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
-No annual fee
-See details for more information
Old Nov 1, 2018, 8:45 am

I'd be delighted to provide a referral link for the following card:

American Express Cobalt Card
Amex Cobalt referral

3,000 Welcome Bonus Points by applying thru a referral link(
when you spend a total of $2,500 in Card purchases in your first 3 months)

2,500 Membership Rewards points per monthly billing period,with at least $500 in purchases.
  • 5X points on eligible eats & drinks
  • 2X points on eligible travel & transit
  • 1X points on everything else
  • $10 Monthly membership Fee.

Please PM for a link and I will respond same day. No personal information or email required.

Last edited by jubberly; Nov 1, 2018 at 8:58 pm Reason: more details
Old Nov 2, 2018, 1:08 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
UK Amex referrals

The Platinum Card
35,000 points sign up bonus when I refer you (usually 30000 points)
•(minimum spend required for bonus: £2,000 in first 3 months)
•1 point per £ spent
Access to numerous Centurion + Delta Sky + Priority lounges across the world
•Elite membership with Starwood, Club Carlson, Hilton HHonors, Melia Rewards

•Pro-ratable fee £450 per year (strategy: drop card, get a refund of card fee once bonus has been received)

•NB: 1 point = 1 airmile

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
22,000 points sign up bonus when I refer you (usually 20000)
•(minimum spend required for bonus £2,000 in first 3 months)
10,000 points bonus for spending £15000 in 12 months
•1 point per £ spent
•2 points per £ spent in foreign currency
•3 points per £ spent on Amex Travel
•2 airport VIP lounge passes per year
•Free for first year and then £140 per year (strategy: drop card after 1st year)

•NB: 1 point = 1 airmile

British Airways Premium Plus
26,000 Avios sign up bonus when I refer you (usually 25,000)
•(Minimum spend require for bonus £3000 in 3 months)
2-4-1 Companion voucher for spending £10,000 in 12 months
•1.5 avios per £ spent
•3 avios per £ spent with BA
•Pro-ratable fee £195 per year (strategy: downgrade to free BA amex after receiving companion voucher)

British Airways American Express Card
6,000 Avios sign up bonus when I refer you (usually 5000)
•(Minimum spend required for bonus £1000 in 3 months)
2-4-1 Companion voucher for spending £20,000 in 12 months
•1 avios per £ spent
•Free

Hey frequent flyers!

I'm pretty new to the game as well. Turns out the best way to earn air miles is not by flying but by using these credit cards! Who knew?

If you let me refer you then both of us get more bonus miles and amex get a great new cardholder. Winning all around.

Send me a message and I'll send you a referral immediately!

Fly safe,
Jon
Old Nov 2, 2018, 11:18 am

PM me if you want to use my referral: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priva...newpm&u=646389

Amex Gold Personal (US)
- 50k Membership Reward pts after you spend $2000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 20% bonus statement credit on restaurant purchases in the first 3 months (max $100 credit)
- $120 dining credit ($10/mo at select partners)
- $100 airline fee credit per calendar year
- 4x MR pts on restaurants
- 4x MR pts on supermarkets (up to $25k/yr)
- 3x MR pts on flights booked directly with airlines or AmexTravel
- 1x MR pts on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- $250 annual fee

Amex Everyday Personal (US)
- 15k Membership Reward pts after you spend $1000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Make 20 purchases in a billing cycle for 20% bonus pts
- 2x MR pts on supermarkets
- 1x MR pts on all other purchases
- No annual fee

Amex Blue Cash Everyday Personal (US)
- $200 bonus after you spend $1000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 3% cash back on supermarkets
- 2% cash back on gas/dept stores
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee

***** Looks like I can also refer you to the following cards *****

Other Amex US personal cards:
  • Everyday Preferred Credit Card (20k MR pts w/ $1k spend // $95 annual fee)
  • Blue Cash Preferred Card ($250 credit w/ $1k spend // $95 annual fee)
  • Cash Magnet Card ($150 credit w/ $1k spend + $100 credit w/ addi $6500 spend // No annual fee)
  • Platinum Card (60k MR pts w/ $5k spend // $550 annual fee)
  • Green Card (15k MR pts w/ $1k spend // Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Delta Reserve Credit Card (70k miles w/ $4k spend // $450 annual fee)
  • Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card (60k miles w/ $2k spend // $195 annual fee)
  • Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card (50k miles w/ $1k spend // Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card (10k miles w/ $500 spend // No annual fee)
  • Starwood Preferred Guest Luxury Card (75k pts w/ $3k spend // $450 annual fee)
  • Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card (75k pts w/ $3k spend // Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card (150k HH pts w/ $3k spend // $95 annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card (150k HH pts w/ $4k spend // $450 annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors Card (100k HH pts w/ $1k spend // No annual fee)
Other Amex US business cards:
  • Blue Business Plus Credit Card (10k MR pts w/ $3k spend // No annual fee)
  • SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card ($250 credit w/ $5k spend + $250 credit w/ addi $10k spend // No annual fee)
  • Business Platinum Card (50k MR pts w/ $10k spend + 25k MR pts w/ addi $10k spend // $450 annual fee)
  • Business Gold Card (50k MR pts w/ $5k spend // $295 annual fee)
  • Business Green Rewards Card (5k MR pts w/ 1st purchase // Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Plum Card (up to $600 credit: $200 credit per $10k spend // Waived 1st yr then $250 annual fee)
  • Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card (75k pts w/ $3k spend // Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Hilton Honors Business Card (125k HH pts w/ $3k spend // $95 annual fee)
  • Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (40k miles + 10k MQMs w/ $3k spend // $450 annual fee)
  • Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card (35k miles + 5k MQMs w/ $1k spend $100 credit w/ Delta purchase // $195 annual fee)
  • Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card (30k miles w/ $1k spend $50 credit w/ Delta purchase // Waived 1st yr then $95 annual fee)
  • Lowe's Business Rewards Card (10k pts w/ $200 spend // No annual fee)

Last edited by Jatan; Jan 2, 2019 at 10:22 am
Old Nov 2, 2018, 6:56 pm

Quite possibly the best AMEX card out there. Both standard Gold & Rose Gold come in metal variant. Make sure you select the ROSE GOLD ONE. They are only offering this until January 2019!!!
  • Receive 20% back as a statement credit at US restaurants within the first three months of Card Membership, up to $100 back.
  • 4X points at U.S. restaurants (double the previous earn).
  • 4X points at U.S. supermarkets for the first $25,000 in purchases in this category each year (also double the previous offer).
  • 3X points on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express’ travel portal (same as the previous allotment).
  • A $100 airline fee credit.
  • A $120 dining credit (up to $10 per month) that can be used across at participating Shake Shack locations, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Grubhub/Seamless. (enrollment required)
  • Discounts on airfare, lodging, cruises and vacation packages booked through American Express.
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards Points

after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.

We’ll pick up the tip. Receive 20% back as a statement credit, up to $100 per Card account, on dining purchases at U.S. restaurants for the first three months of your Gold Card membership. Offer only available to new Card Members approved before who apply by January 9, 2019.

As per Flyertalk's requirements, please PM directly for the personalized referral code.

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================

Plus!! I also have referral codes for the following offers.

Blue Cash Preferred® Card

Earn $250 back

after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive the $250 back in the form of a statement credit.†

ANNUAL FEE
$95¤

As per Flyertalk's requirements, please PM directly for the personalized referral code.

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================

Amex EveryDay® Credit Card

Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards®Points

after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.†

Plus, $0 Balance Transfer Fee.¤ Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days of account opening.

ANNUAL FEE
NO ANNUAL FEE and NO ANNUAL FEE for Additional Cards¤

SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card

Earn a $250 statement credit

after you spend $5,000 in eligible purchases on your Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.

Plus, earn an additional $250 statement credit after you spend an additional $10,000 or more in eligible purchases on your Card within the first year of Card Membership.†

ANNUAL FEE
$0 annual fee¤
0.0% introductory APR on purchases for 9 months. After that your APR will be a variable rate, currently 14.24%, 19.24% or 21.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.¤

Blue BusinessSM Plus Credit Card

Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards®points

after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, get a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.†

ANNUAL FEE
$0 annual fee¤
0.0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that your APR will be a variable rate, currently 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.¤

Lowe's Business Rewards Card

Earn 10,000 Lowe's Business Rewards points

after you spend $200 in purchases on the Card within your first 30 days of Card Membership.†

ANNUAL FEE
$0 annual fee¤

Old Nov 3, 2018, 6:30 am

I am happy to offer any UK amex ref link

Please PM me for ref link or more info/question.

All UK AMEX cards with ref bonus(Nov. updated):
Charge cards:
The American Express Charge Card(ref get you +2,000 more MR, already included at calculation)

•2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•Fee £60 per year

The Platinum Charge Card (ref get you +5,000 more MR, already included at calculation)

•35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months(
•£450 fee per year

Credit cards:
The Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card(ref get you +2,000 more MR, already included at calculation)

•22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
•Fee free for the first year and then £140 fee per year

British Airways American Express Credit Card(ref get you +1,000 more Avios, already included at calculation)

•6,000 Avios when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
•Fee free

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Credit Card(ref get you +1,000 more Avios, already included at calculation)

•26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
•Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
•£195 fee per year

Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card(ref get you +3,000 more SPG/Marriott points, already included at calculation)

•33,000 Starpoints when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
•£75 per year

The Nectar Credit Card(ref get you +1,000 more Nectar points, already included at calculation)

•Collect 21,000 Nectar points when you spend £2,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.
•Fee free for the first year and then £25 per year

Platinum Cashback Everyday Credit Card(ref get you +£10 more bonus cash back, already included at calculation)

•Earn 5% cashback up to £100 cashback for your first three months of Cardmembership
•£10 cashback when you spend over £1
•Fee free

Platinum Cashback Credit Card(ref get you +£10 more bonus cash back, already included at calculation)

•Earn 5% cashback up to £125 cashback for your first three months of Cardmembership
•£10 cashback when you spend over £1
•£25 per year

Business Cards:
The Gold Business Charge Card(ref get you +2,000 more MR, already included at calculation)

•22,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
•Fee free for the first year and then £125 fee per year

The Platinum Business Charge Card (ref get you +5,000 more MR, already included at calculation)

•45,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £6,000 in the first three months
•£450 fee per year
Old Nov 3, 2018, 10:48 am

PM me for referral links. Thank you.

Amex SPG (US):
Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
$95 annual fee = free night on 35000 (or less) hotel each year.
See links and T&C for full details

Amex Hilton (US):
Earn 100,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
No annual fee.

Amex Everyday (US):
Earn 15,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
No annual fee.
Old Nov 3, 2018, 10:55 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott
Thumbs up

AMEX Canada Referrals:

To apply for any of the following great amex cards, please PM me and I will send you the referral links.
**********I will get back to you in 2 minutes**********

Thank you for your support

AMEX Canada Platinum Card, 60,000 bonus points and $200 travel credit
  • 60,000 MR points after $3,000 in purchases within the first three months.
  • Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.
  • Extensive travel benefits, including a $200 Annual Travel Credit ($400 over 12 months period).

AMEX Canada Business Platinum Card, 75,000 bonus points, Annual Fee $499
  • 75,000 bonus points after $7,000 in purchases within the first three months.
  • Access to over 600 airport lounges world-wide. Earn 1.25 MR points for every dollar in purchases.
  • Extensive travel benefits.

AMEX Canada BUSINESS Gold Rewards Card, 40,000 bonus points
  • 40,000 MR points after $5000 in purchases within first 3 months
  • 2 MRs/$1 spend at 3 specially-designated merchants.
  • Transfer your points to Aeroplan and BA Avios 1:1.
  • Free Out of province emergency medical insurance and other travel insurances for you and your family.
  • First Year Free is in the Terms and Conditions and Privacy. You can see it after you started the application.
  • let me know if you have dificulties to achieve the $5000 spend. I have a little trick for getting around it.
Old Nov 5, 2018, 5:41 pm

I can provide a referral link for the following Canadian Amex cards. Just send me a private message and I will respond promptly with the link.

The Platinum Card from American Express
  • 60,000 reward points on $5K spend in the first 3 months. Can be converted 1:1 to Aeroplan.
  • $699 annual fee with $200 travel credit year on your anniversary date.
  • 1.25 points on every dollar
  • Free airport lounge access at over 600 lounges world wide
  • Security line bypass at Pearson Airport
  • Comes with trip cancellation, interruption, baggages and car rental CDW incurance coverage.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 1:46 am

The Platinum Card from American Express ( Canada )
  • 60,000 reward points on $5K spend in the first 3 months.
  • Free airport lounge access at over 600 lounges world wide
  • Comes with trip cancellation, interruption, baggages and car rental CDW incurance coverage.
please PM me and I will send you the referral links.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.