FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-733/)
-   -   How to get AA / AAdvantage flight / flights history? (master thread) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/697243-how-get-aa-aadvantage-flight-flights-history-master-thread.html)

HMO Mar 31, 2015 10:09 am

I think you will need to elaborate a little better your question. Like, what is the reason for this question?

amyers Mar 31, 2015 11:40 am

Originally Posted by HMO (Post 24594908)
I think you will need to elaborate a little better your question. Like, what is the reason for this question?

No reason. Just a question. Maybe I want to see when the last time I traveled in case I didn't keep up with my emails. Maybe I wanted to see if I flew business vs. coach on a particular trip. Could be many reasons. Just thought that it would be convenient for someone to have this information from aa.com.

I guess my question is answered.

Thanks.

HMO Mar 31, 2015 12:52 pm

Some questions are easier to reply if we know the reason you had made them. ;)

Anyway, glad to know that you probably find your answer. ^

Shareholder Jun 17, 2015 8:13 am

Getting statements for flights over 6 months ago [older, statement, previous]

Is there a way to access our AA account activity prior to this year? I can only see a drop down for months in 2015.

JDiver Jun 17, 2015 8:26 am

Not online; I know we have a thread that states how long one can get statements from AA for, (iirc it's three years) and there used to be a way to request data older than that.

I've searched all AA fora using such key words as statement, statements, previous and older (hint: searching from the "American Airlines and US Airways" no posting forum searches AA Combined, AA and US pre-consolidated fora simultaneously) and have no hits newer than 2005.

Frustrating, because I know there's a thread out there! :mad:

I've found it and modified the title; if we can find answers, I want members to be able to find this more easily. :)

If you call, they should be able to tell you how you can get those statements. If you call, please share your results here.

N.B. Last time I checked, weather IROPS were predicted for DFW - affecting call wait times.

Shareholder Jun 17, 2015 9:37 am

Thanks, I did a search too and came up with nothing. As you mention, ops issues today so I won't call until this eases up. Will post what I find out.

burtonmadness Jul 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Possible to get complete AAdvantage history?

Just as a matter of curiosity of the ebb and flow of earning miles and spending them over the last ten years, is it possible to get a complete history of one's AAdvantage account spending and earning?

Thx

seawolf Jul 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Possible to get complete AAdvantage history?

Yes and there is a service charge. Just contact AA via website.

seaskybound Feb 23, 2016 12:22 am

How do I access a few years of Aadvantage transactions? (For visa application)

A visa application has asked me for a few years of travel history. Can I ask AA to supply their records to me? I would still have to resurrect my none OW flying but this would be a big help

(This is for a long term work visa not a normal travel visa)

Microwave Feb 23, 2016 2:07 am

Originally Posted by seaskybound (Post 26229896)
A visa application has asked me for a few years of travel history. Can I ask AA to supply their records to me? I would still have to resurrect my none OW flying but this would be a big help

(This is for a long term work visa not a normal travel visa)

As this question does come up occasionally, there's a consolidated thread on it. Hopefully the data within are still accurate, if not please do let us know.

~Moderator

inpd Mar 31, 2016 6:28 am

Listing all trips in 2015 -tax time!

It's tax time again and I need a list of all my trips. With UA.com there was a previous tab in the trips section, this doesn't exist with Aa.com does it?

Thanks.

rjw242 Mar 31, 2016 6:32 am

Originally Posted by inpd (Post 26414156)
It's tax time again and I need a list of all my trips. With UA.com there was a previous tab in the trips section, this doesn't exist with Aa.com does it?

Nope.

If you use Gmail, searching for "Subject:confirmation from:American" is a good workaround.

Microwave Mar 31, 2016 6:45 am

Originally Posted by inpd (Post 26414156)

Thanks.

Not each question needs its own topic when an existing thread exists. @:-):) Please search for existing threads before starting new ones.

This is being merged in.

~Moderator

josmul123 Mar 31, 2016 11:31 am

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread, but you can get any month's history out of your AA profile by logging into your account, viewing your summary, then going to this page:
https://www.aa.com/loyalty/profile/a...ryDate=2015-12

Replacing 2015-12 with any month/year combination you want (e.g. 2013-1 for Jan 2013). I'm not sure how far back they'll give you, and the data isn't the prettiest, but it does work.

The only thing that seems to limit what you can see on the website is how many months they decided to throw in the dropdown box on the site.

joshhoward Mar 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by josmul123 (Post 26415710)
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread, but you can get any month's history out of your AA profile by logging into your account, viewing your summary, then going to this page:
https://www.aa.com/loyalty/profile/a...ryDate=2015-12

Replacing 2015-12 with any month/year combination you want (e.g. 2013-1 for Jan 2013). I'm not sure how far back they'll give you, and the data isn't the prettiest, but it does work.

The only thing that seems to limit what you can see on the website is how many months they decided to throw in the dropdown box on the site.

wow that is brilliant! thank you for sharing!! I'm able to get as far back at 2013-05 !