Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

New Flagship Suites coming to 77W, 789 & 321XLR; 3-class F and 321T sub-fleet to go

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Flagship Suites coming to 77W, 789 & 321XLR; 3-class F and 321T sub-fleet to go

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2024, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by PHL
The 789's with the new seating haven't been delivered yet. There's no published date, though I'm sure AA knows when they are coming and when they plan to update the scheudles/seat maps for those future dates of operation. That being said, kudos to Aerolopa for being ahead of the curve in publishing these new maps.
AA already has the new seat map 51 J seats on thier website for seat selectin on the DFW-BNE route. However they don't differentiate the Premium J seats at this point, then again, the fare may as well be an F fare at 13.8K RT
Old Apr 21, 2024, 4:43 pm
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
Originally Posted by Lonedaddy
AA already has the new seat map 51 J seats on thier website for seat selectin on the DFW-BNE route. However they don't differentiate the Premium J seats at this point, then again, the fare may as well be an F fare at 13.8K RT
They probably expect some of those aircraft delivered by October. There are 7 coming in 2024, according the company's most recent fleet updates. 2 would have to be allotted to that route. I also notice that 2A is blocked. Not sure if that's crew rest (though these planes do have the the berths).
Old Apr 21, 2024, 10:58 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by PHL
That being said, kudos to Aerolopa for being ahead of the curve in publishing these new maps.
Please note, the seat plan illustrated here while developed from a layout published by American Airlines, has not yet been fully scrutinised by aeroLOPA so some discrepancies may exist albeit relatively minor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.