Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Chicago / ORD Flagship Lounge - Any confirmed opening?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chicago / ORD Flagship Lounge - Any confirmed opening?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2022, 6:28 pm

Programs: AA 1MM CK, DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador (RIP SPG), BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by LowValueCustomer
By "healthy" do you mean in the "healthy low-calorie" sense, or the "healthy amount" sense? My visit to the ORD lounge was in May but the food selection seemed pretty lacking if you wanted to make a meal out of it (I didn't want a meal, so it was perfectly fine for my purposes).
Both - basically green beans (despite being doused in butter), cauliflower, a few mussels and some of the supermarket sushi. I was basically in a similar position as you both Wednesday night headed back to Boston after work (dinner) and then Friday before the Dublin flight (snack). It is not on the JFK / LAX / MIA food level in my opinion (I’ve never been to the DFW FL).
LowValueCustomer likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2023, 1:50 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
What food is generally available 7:45-9:00pm?

Also, what are the chances of OW Sapphire being allowed +2 on domestic itinerary (wife and teenage daughter)?
Old Aug 23, 2023, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
In my recent visit, they had some really great choices for lunch (chicken, beef, shrimp and more). At least 3 very solid main choices. I was very impressed by the food variety and quality. I sampled all main dishes and in some quantity. Unfortunately I ended up with a somewhat active/upset stomach that day, although it is hard to tell from what item or dining experience or combination of things that was caused, or if at all relevant.
thunderdeacon likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.