Wiki Posts
Search

Pilots Labor Contract

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2022, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Pilots Labor Contract

Hey all,

I'm currently a university student at UT Austin working on a research project for one of my business classes. We're conducting an analyses of various mainline labor contracts, and were able to find DL's and UA's online via the ALPA, but not AA's which is unfortunate given that management seems to be in the middle of negotiations right now. I thought I'd reach out here given the wealth of knowledge on this forum to see if anyone had any ideas as to where to look or whether this would be a futile effort. We have the payscales for pilots/FOs, but unfortunately not the detailed contract itself.

Thanks!
Old Feb 28, 2022, 2:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by frequentflyer1738
Hey all,

I'm currently a university student at UT Austin working on a research project for one of my business classes. We're conducting an analyses of various mainline labor contracts, and were able to find DL's and UA's online via the ALPA, but not AA's which is unfortunate given that management seems to be in the middle of negotiations right now. I thought I'd reach out here given the wealth of knowledge on this forum to see if anyone had any ideas as to where to look or whether this would be a futile effort. We have the payscales for pilots/FOs, but unfortunately not the detailed contract itself.

Thanks!
Have you contacted ALPA and asked them?
Old Feb 28, 2022, 2:40 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Originally Posted by mvoight
Have you contacted ALPA and asked them?
You mean APA? (AA's pilots are not part of ALPA)

-FlyerBeek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.