Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Involuntary Downgrade for Re-positioning Crew x3, OGG-DFW, 02/01/22

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Involuntary Downgrade for Re-positioning Crew x3, OGG-DFW, 02/01/22

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2022, 5:15 pm

Programs: AA, HH, UA, Amtrak
Originally Posted by npretnar
Hi all,
Been an EXP for 3 years.
I don't give a hoot if there are rest requirements at play --- they should sit in Economy and if their flights the next day have to be canceled, so be it. Just saying ... Terrible policy from a customer service standpoint (if it even is a policy at all; I've never seen this happen before O.W).
I was with you, till that part. So, for the convenient 1-2 mightier than Jesus "EXP PLAT" - entire flights should be cancelled and schedules of hundreds of peoples screwed up at the minimum? The world does nt revolve around you. And stop bragging about your 3 yrs EXP PLAT. It's an airline status not anointed popehood or a horse racing earned triple crown win.

Of course, I genuinely feel the annoyance when your paid J seats are about to be downgraded, but how you respond to told us a lot more about the DYKWIA than actual efforts to get remedies.
JohnDCA likes this.

Last edited by psusaver; Feb 3, 2022 at 5:19 pm Reason: Adding context.
Old Feb 3, 2022, 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by psusaver
I was with you, till that part. So, for the convenient 1-2 mightier than Jesus "EXP PLAT" - entire flights should be cancelled and schedules of hundreds of peoples screwed up at the minimum? The world does nt revolve around you. And stop bragging about your 3 yrs EXP PLAT. It's an airline status not anointed popehood or a horse racing earned triple crown win.
That's something that AA should have plan for and/or proactively recruit for volunteers. It's not even about the Exp Plat pax, it's any paying pax. Haven't United 3411 taught the lesson loud and clear?

Judging by general observation during boarding, the majority, if not the vast majority of passengers, now have smartphones. Many have the AA app. Why isn't this already handled on the app?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.