Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Latest Sunday night massacre - AA schedule reloads

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2021, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt

Looks like the monthly schedule reshuffle took place last night. My ticket on hold still exists but the flight times are completely different. Wonderful!
Old Jul 25, 2021, 7:31 am

Yeah, our original flights between LHR-MIA-MCO has been cancelled and we’ve been moved to a later flight. Hoping to now change flights to a direct flight instead.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 8:20 am

Programs: AA Exec Plt , Marriott Ambassador
Hmm must have been selective or primarily international that was hit. I have six trips planned September-November and not one changed. My September ones were hit last month so not really expecting anymore to those but my October and November trips are still the original itinerary from back in March. Expecting that to change in the coming weeks though.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by umaa83
Hmm must have been selective or primarily international that was hit. I have six trips planned September-November and not one changed. My September ones were hit last month so not really expecting anymore to those but my October and November trips are still the original itinerary from back in March. Expecting that to change in the coming weeks though.
Looking at EF, I know that some of my October flights changed but the reservation on AA had not updated this morning as of writing this, so you may want to check your reservations later today.
roadtriper, apeortdz and dciolli like this.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 8:28 am

Programs: AA Exec Plt , Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by CNMAZ
Looking at EF, I know that some of my October flights changed but the reservation on AA had not updated this morning as of writing this, so you may want to check your reservations later today.
You seem to be right. I just checked EF for my flights and sure enough they changed. Silly that AA.com doesn't reflect it yet.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 9:29 am

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond
my flights changed but the changes arent visible yet.

tip: check the flight durations. - in the background the new times are loaded.
aa238 leaves on 10 am in LAX and arrives [MENTION=7330]JFK[/MENTION] 1846 with a flight duration of 5h29min? no. but 10.30 to 18.59 are 5h29min....
Old Jul 25, 2021, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by CNMAZ
My flights are the same, it’s updated on BA website but not on AA website when I try to view my seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.