Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AAdmirals club @ PHX day passes still available at desk?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2021, 2:05 pm
Formerly known as billinaz
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles, American AAdvantage, Avis Preferred, Budget Rapid Rez, Hilton Honors

I have a trip coming up and I usually grabbed a couple day passes ahead of time.

I just started my Business extra account but no points in it yet to get the passes.

Does anyone know if they are still selling them at the desk? We only need 2. I wish they had not taken that perk away from the credit cards!
Old Mar 26, 2021, 2:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Daypasses may be available for purchase at the front desk of a club, if capacity is available. Remember that capacity is currently limited because of covid restrictions, and some amenities (i.e. showers) are not available.
Guate87 and Often1 like this.
Old Mar 26, 2021, 4:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
I have seen a printed "table tent" card on the desk at AC's either stating that daypasses are available or not and the not's including some kind of Covid-related apology.

Not sure whether they will sell in advance, but I would not purchase in advance unless you know that you may have to use them some other time.
Old Mar 26, 2021, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles, American AAdvantage, Avis Preferred, Budget Rapid Rez, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by Often1
I have seen a printed "table tent" card on the desk at AC's either stating that daypasses are available or not and the not's including some kind of Covid-related apology.

Not sure whether they will sell in advance, but I would not purchase in advance unless you know that you may have to use them some other time.
I havent seen the option to purchase in advance in quite a while.
Old Mar 26, 2021, 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by SpaceCoastBill
I havent seen the option to purchase in advance in quite a while.
If you mean purchasing at the front desk of the club for use on a later date, no I don't think that is currently possible. They can be purchased online. But if the club is not accepting day passes due to capacity it will not matter whether you purchased online, received them through BE, or were hoping to pay on the spot.
Often1 likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2021, 12:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by _kurt
If you mean purchasing at the front desk of the club for use on a later date, no I don't think that is currently possible. They can be purchased online. But if the club is not accepting day passes due to capacity it will not matter whether you purchased online, received them through BE, or were hoping to pay on the spot.
No, I meant for use on that day.

I looked at your link and it only had the annual membership option, not a day pass.
Old Mar 27, 2021, 6:00 am

Programs: AA EP
I looked at your link and it only had the annual membership option, not a day pass.
Try this link.
Old Mar 29, 2021, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by la2clt
Try this link.

Thanks, thats the one.
Old Apr 2, 2021, 8:08 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Based on my last couple experiences in PHX I think it's unlikely. There's still only one AC open (of three total) and the club gets very crowded. My last time there, Presidents Day Monday, they were turning members away as there were no seats.
Old Apr 2, 2021, 8:27 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Yep every time I've been in the PHX AC it's packed to the gills when a bank of flights come in. I think AA is trying to save money as between banks that AC gets very quite but then it's either too crowd or accessible when people want the AC. Same thing at MIA with D15 and the E club closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.