Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

SEA BAQ round trip fares- no main cabin excursion offered

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2021, 11:23 pm
Original Poster

Looking for rates Feb 26 or 27- return March 6. All buckets avail. Fares filed have O, N S etc in Main Cabin and O is avail
However, only Basic. full fare Y and Biz are pricing.
Basic 707
Main 2106
Biz 1124

I looked out a month later
617 B
714 O class
1035 I class

Has anyone experienced where AA has all buckets and fares filed, but maybe a defect in the load for a period of time?
I called AA and was on hold waiting for their reference desk and tariffs. Rep said they don't know what is the problem. No one has a solution to why they are only selling Basic and Biz excursion and full Y.
Advice?

I looked in Sabre and aa.com
Old Feb 20, 2021, 8:06 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by Imstillatravelagent
Looking for rates Feb 26 or 27- return March 6. All buckets avail. Fares filed have O, N S etc in Main Cabin and O is avail
However, only Basic. full fare Y and Biz are pricing.
Basic 707
Main 2106
Biz 1124

I looked out a month later
617 B
714 O class
1035 I class

Has anyone experienced where AA has all buckets and fares filed, but maybe a defect in the load for a period of time?
I called AA and was on hold waiting for their reference desk and tariffs. Rep said they don't know what is the problem. No one has a solution to why they are only selling Basic and Biz excursion and full Y.
Advice?

I looked in Sabre and aa.com
Lots of irrational/poorly loaded fares recently, but with fares like this why wouldn't you just buy the business class I fare...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.