Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Krug Alert! On sale @ MIA D30 Admirals Club... and others?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Krug Alert! On sale @ MIA D30 Admirals Club... and others?

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2021, 7:53 pm

Programs: AA - Executive Platinum 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum
Has anyone been to the JFK Admirals Club recently and checked on the Krug stock?
Old May 24, 2021, 8:05 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by interactfx
Has anyone been to the JFK Admirals Club recently and checked on the Krug stock?
they are definitely sold out, I absolutely have not been there every day for the last month drinking multiple bottles every day while leading you all to believe that supplies are depleted. 🤫
MIAFlyer, platbrownguy and cmd320 like this.
Old May 24, 2021, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by donotblink
they are definitely sold out, I absolutely have not been there every day for the last month drinking multiple bottles every day while leading you all to believe that supplies are depleted. 🤫
Well that makes one of us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.