Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Flying Transatlantic - what can I expect now with AA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Transatlantic - what can I expect now with AA

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2020, 3:50 am

Programs: AY+ Gold
Well, I transited through LHR this past weekend on the way to HEL. On arrival, there was a small group of agents asking to see the PLF, but did not check it thoroughly at all. I held up my phone with the bar code visible and was waved past. In fact, my seat had changed just before boarding (I redid the form on my phone, I had an earlier version printed out).

Also of note, there was no guidance on how to make the transfer to Terminal 2. The first location where the bus should have been appeared to be closed, asking around to the few airport agents in the area yielded no real answers other than the bus might not be running today (Sat.).

Eventually, the few of us with connections made our way to the train and then to another bus stop where eventually a bus appeared. On the way we drove right past the stop that was apparently not in use.

No issues at security other than they only had one lane open.
ExpatExp likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.