Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

BA changed departure time but AA doesn't see it?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2019, 8:25 pm
Original Poster

I am arriving on July 28th from BWI on AA6173 which arrives at 9:05am. I then connect on AA6661 (BA0143) which was originally scheduled to depart at 10:10am. BA now says the flight leaves at 9am making it an impossible connection. I called the Executive Platinum desk and they see the scheduled departure as 10:10am still so they cannot adjust my flights. If I wait a day or so will this change get reflected in AA's system so I can work with them or should I just work with GBT to make the change?

Thanks!
Old Jul 16, 2019, 5:29 am
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
Your best bet is to call BA directly to confirm the times since you’re flying on their metal for the full itinerary. If they did reschedule it, they will provide re-routing options. Right now the only option from BWI would be the same flight to LHR and then a 10 hour stopover until the 725pm flight to DEL.

If you want to originate out of Dulles or PHL, you could make the 9am flight since there are earlier flights to make that connection. They may offer those rerouting options.

Sort it it out with BA.

Last edited by PHL; Jul 16, 2019 at 5:37 am
Old Jul 16, 2019, 5:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
But since these are AA codeshares presumably booked through AA the BA rep is just going to tell you to call AA to get it sorted.

Another thread on the exact same issue just a few posts down on the first page...

BA / British schedule change, AA codeshare not updated
Old Jul 16, 2019, 5:56 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
Wait until Saturday and call AA again
Old Jul 16, 2019, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Thanks all, it sounds like I will just need to wait until Saturday. I am not originating from BWI just connecting through there so I have lots of flexibility so I am sure I can work it out with AA once they acknowledge that the connection is impossible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.