Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Availability of In-flight Entertainment on AA Provided Device

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Availability of In-flight Entertainment on AA Provided Device

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2019, 12:06 pm

Programs: American Life Time 2 Million Mile Platinum
Originally Posted by jrobin
That is very good advice, AtomicLush. Thank you for that.
Mrs. Jrobin is likely to buy a device now that she may otherwise not have purchased for some time, primarily for entertainment on these flights.
She will be very pleased if the systems are all down as in your case, and she still has her own entertainment.
Then also check your seats for the presence of power outlets.

If you are running "entertainment" her power consumption will be significant so that unless the flight is less than 1 1/2 hours most tablets/iPads etc will not have enough battery life.

All the best.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 12:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF SG, AC, AA
Originally Posted by mnhusker
Then also check your seats for the presence of power outlets.
If you are running "entertainment" her power consumption will be significant so that unless the flight is less than 1 1/2 hours most tablets/iPads etc will not have enough battery life.
Thanks for this mnhusker, She will be in business seats.

Can I assume that business seats will have power outlets?
Old Jan 21, 2019, 12:34 am

Originally Posted by jrobin
Thanks for this mnhusker, She will be in business seats.

Can I assume that business seats will have power outlets?
not all planes on aa will have power outlets. If it is LUS 320 or 321 there will be no power even in first/business. Same applies to American Eagle flights - no power.
So bring you own device and external battery.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.