Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post-flight customer satisfaction survey

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2017, 12:04 pm
OTD

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Skymiles, Mileage Plus
I got one the other day for last week's flight. I said the FA smiled, even though I wasn't paying attention.
Old Sep 13, 2018, 1:03 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
I just received one of these for my flight. The date of the email is September 13, 2018 at 1:03 pm CDT. I had until midnight September 11, 2018 to complete it.
Old Sep 13, 2018, 6:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
I get these from DL whenever I fly in F and randomly get them from AA in connection with regional flights but ... never get one for mainline.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 6:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I got survey today, international trip booked in J (I class) but the survey concentrated on my DFW-FLL segment. I resounded that everything was average except the onboard experience was terrible because of the new seats in F, less under seat storage, and the lack of dividers bewteen the premium class and coach (a project oasis 787 I think) . Filled it out today and within an hour an AA rep was calling me back to chat about my experience. Nice to hear from them, but the kady that called me was completely unaware of what I was talking about. She could not believe there was no decoder between the classes. Hopefully enough people will complain about the new set up that they do siemhting, or st ekast keep it from getting worse.
Old Feb 11, 2020, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
“tell us about your flight” survey

I received this in my inbox today. It was regarding my return flight MEX-DFW on Sunday. Of course this was one of the few flights that was on time. I’ve never received one of these when my flight was delayed or canceled. Coincidence?
Old Feb 11, 2020, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by enviroian
I received this in my inbox today. It was regarding my return flight MEX-DFW on Sunday. Of course this was one of the few flights that was on time. I’ve never received one of these when my flight was delayed or canceled. Coincidence?
I was thinking about this recently. Rather than sending random surveys out that are easily overlooked in emails. American could use the app to push a simple message out to everyone just after the flight asking “Good or Bad”. Select either and a dialog box opens for comments. “What did we do well?” / “What could we have done better?” This could help resolve real time issues. It would also allow them to see response quality. It’s best to isolate those that share both positive and negative feedback.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.