Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ExpertFlyer and Travel Agent AA Premium Seat Maps Blank (fixed)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ExpertFlyer and Travel Agent AA Premium Seat Maps Blank (fixed)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2017, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cova
I suspect this is an AA issue and not an EF issue.
It was apparently not an EF issue; EF noted up-thread that it was affecting all North American travel agents. So likely an AA/GDS issue. Probably not related to your experience, but that sounds like a bit of a nightmare!
Old Feb 1, 2017, 8:58 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
Appears fixed - at least EF shows F seat map now.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 10:43 am
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Lightbulb Fixed, on EF

Hi folks, we fixed the issue this morning by switching the source of AA seat maps to a different reservation system until the issue with the primary reservation system is fixed.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 10:50 am

Programs: AA EXP; Avis PC; Hertz PC; Marriott LT Gold; Hilton Diamond
Great. Thanks, EF.

Be sure to resubmit your seat alerts that went off due to the glitch as they are now in the Notified category and won't notify you again.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Seems to be happening again, but instead of being all blank, it just errors out anytime you try to pull up a seat map.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 1:14 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Seems to be happening again, but instead of being all blank, it just errors out anytime you try to pull up a seat map.
I just tried two random flights and the seat maps worked fine for me. Were you possibly choosing First as the cabin? Domestic flights use Business class now and choosing First will get an error.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 1:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ryan182
I just tried two random flights and the seat maps worked fine for me. Were you possibly choosing First as the cabin? Domestic flights use Business class now and choosing First will get an error.
Was choosing business. Tried it on 5 different flights, routes, and dates. Errors out.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 1:28 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Was choosing business. Tried it on 5 different flights, routes, and dates. Errors out.
strange, I am using the mobile site on my phone - perhaps try that since it's working for me still.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 3:27 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
I had this happen this morning around the same time. I couldn't see the economy seats either. I ran the search again five minutes later and all was back to normal.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 7:41 am

Programs: United 1k, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Anyone having issues today? I can't see seats on any class of cabin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.