Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Suggestions - JAL codeshare through AA, booked on Concur

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestions - JAL codeshare through AA, booked on Concur

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2017, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PPro, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Explorist, DL Silver
Question Suggestions - JAL codeshare through AA, booked on Concur

I booked a work trip through Concur

- CLT-DFW-ICN (This segment is fine, all AA)
- ICN-NRT-SPN (this segment is also fine, Korean Air and Delta)
- SPN-NRT (This segment is fine, Delta)
- NRT - JFK (THIS IS MY PROBLEM SEGMENT, JAL codeshare, JAL 006 on 3/5/17)
- JFK - CLT (this segment is fine, AA)

So I've upgraded to MCE+ where I can, but the NRT-JFK segment auto assigned me a seat right next to the bathroom. I can do a lot of things for 14 hours but sitting right in front of the bathroom with the accompanying smells from people and cleaners, etc, is 100% guaranteed to make me nauseous and just as likely to end up actually sick. not to mention if people queue for the loo and they're standing in the aisle right there. Not really how I want to spend that flight.

Nothing online will let me change the seat.

I have called AA. I have called Concur. I have called JAL.

No one will even talk to me abut upgrading to premium economy (based on $$ it could be my first choice) and each of them point the finger at someone else about just changing my damned seat. I just want to move to an empty seat 2 rows forward.

I've tweeted,minutes ago, still waiting on the social media team to see and respond.

Am I missing any other avenues to pursue to change my seat?
Old Jan 25, 2017, 4:03 pm
Suspended

you might take a peek here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...light-jal.html

And here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/japan...deshare-3.html
Old Jan 25, 2017, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PPro, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Explorist, DL Silver
Logging into JAL with the PRN that I obtained from AA didn't work.

Tweeting the AA team did the trick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.