Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA.com now itemizing account EQM / EQS (13 Jul 2016)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA.com now itemizing account EQM / EQS (13 Jul 2016)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2016, 6:28 am

Programs: DL Diamond, AA revenue negative, Bonvoy Titanium +, Avis likes me
Originally Posted by daru1
I'd love to know if programming this was the reason for the incorrect EQMs posted at the beginning of the year. Glad they've got that (and this) fixed for us. Now hopefully they'll working on getting the app to UA's standards.
Originally Posted by beachfan
Almost very nice.

Add in the ability to do any month in the current year, and show the Total EQMs for the period on the total line.
Originally Posted by ashill
And ticket number (last four digits), which could help match up to receipts. Hallelujah!
Originally Posted by GNRMatt
Two things I notice it does NOT show:
--EQM's earned by credit card spend
--EQM's that were adjusted by customer service

They still show up in the total at the top, but are not itemized.
Just sayin"

Old Jul 14, 2016, 7:30 am

Programs: AA, DL, AS, VA, WS Silver
Originally Posted by Dallas49er
I was being entirely positive! The last four digits of the ticket number do in fact now appear on my AAdvantage history, which I find potentially helpful.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 7:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Great news, long overdue. However, does anyone know how to retrieve a January statement page? My menu only drops down to February. It would be nice to be able to get a full year's flight details.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 8:30 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
The F/J bonus miles for the promo ending this month are not showing in the EQM column, but they have been adding to my total EQM I see......is that the case?
Old Jul 14, 2016, 8:53 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by GNRMatt
Two things I notice it does NOT show:
--EQM's earned by credit card spend
--EQM's that were adjusted by customer service

They still show up in the total at the top, but are not itemized.
Exactly. We're almost back to the point the US DM system was at before we were moved over to AA's system.

Along with these items, the US system also allowed to go back to look at prior months, I think about 2 years, maybe even more.

So 3 steps back, 1 step forward
Old Jul 14, 2016, 9:02 am

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Great news, long overdue. However, does anyone know how to retrieve a January statement page? My menu only drops down to February. It would be nice to be able to get a full year's flight details.
AA.com only shows statements (yet another archaic concept that needs to go away) going back 6 months. So in July, you can only go back to Feb.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 10:12 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
My monthly Citi miles posted to my AA account today and in the new EQM column it shows 10K miles (apparently I met the spending threshold during the month). Awesome and long overdue enhancement!
Old Jul 14, 2016, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by akcae
AA.com only shows statements (yet another archaic concept that needs to go away) going back 6 months. So in July, you can only go back to Feb.
And what I saw. But given this new format and breakdown, AA should have made it possible for us to get our full year broken out this year, and added the functionality of January 2016 display (as someone noted, US gave 2 years of back statements).
Old Jul 14, 2016, 12:09 pm

I was excited to see this subject. I assumed that I would now be able to see how many miles each segment of my trip would earn after 8/1. (So I could decide whether to credit it to AA or somewhere else). But that's not what it is. But I am sure AA is hurrying to get that part done. Right?
Old Jul 14, 2016, 12:42 pm

Programs: UA
The PQD thing is finally here. Is the earning table for partners after Aug 1 posted anywhere or available? I still cannot find it on AA
Old Jul 14, 2016, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
I'm sure we'll see an entry for EQDs, which will be nice.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 1:39 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

But the Feb Statement includes all January activity. But like others I would like the ability to go back to any period of time.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 2:29 pm

Programs: AA Explat, UA former 1K + PremExec, DL
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
The F/J bonus miles for the promo ending this month are not showing in the EQM column, but they have been adding to my total EQM I see......is that the case?
I see the bonus RDMs as a separate line item with no EQM/EQS listed, and I also see the appropriate EQMs for recent J segments listed in the EQM/EQS column. I don't recall a special EQM bonus promo running.

Base miles and bonus miles are only RDM, as they have been.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 2:46 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Originally Posted by HNL
But the Feb Statement includes all January activity. But like others I would like the ability to go back to any period of time.
Are you sure about that? Mine shows 1/18 as the first activity date. It's possible I had nothing post before that, as my first flight this year was later in the month, but there's normally CC posts, shopping portals, etc.

Either way, "statement" is pointless. AA stopped mailing you paper statements of monthly activity long time ago. No one thinks in terms of statements when it comes to mileage activity (heck I don't even think of statements when it comes to my checking account).

There should be just a list of transactions going back some default amount of time, say 60 days, and then a date picker on top to let you change that to whatever range you want to see, going back at least a full year, two preferably.

Maybe AA could copy that from DL next?
Old Jul 14, 2016, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Maybe AA could copy that from DL next?
Heck, could even go back to US's way of doing things there.

That said, I'd like to see AA stop copying DL and UA and actually do something innovative on their own. You know, like what they did to poach pax away form UA and DL when they started this crap?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.