Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Schedule Change March 2016 Glitches and Issues (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schedule Change March 2016 Glitches and Issues (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2015, 7:50 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by IceTrojan
If only we could get our meals "Animal Style"
Although AS has proven to be quite delicious @ INO, I'd prefer we keep that term far, far away from AA. Can you imagine animal-style boarding? Makes me laugh and cringe at the same time!
Old Dec 15, 2015, 7:50 am

Programs: AA: 2MM
One of my flights (PHX-BWI) changed from an A321 to a 737. For a flight in March, there are no Y seats available below row 13, not even middle seats. Very unusual.
Old Dec 15, 2015, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by 869
Can you imagine animal-style boarding?
Lol that needs to be a new FT term, we refer to WN boarding as "animal style".
Old Dec 15, 2015, 8:29 am

Programs: BA Gold - HH Diamond
Had some schedule changes and, in the case of where the flight (and equipment) didn't change, some seat changes too. Odd.
Old Dec 15, 2015, 12:08 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro
Schedule change/plane change

Crazy March schedule changes!
I was ticketed on #1003 (PHL to MIA) at 6:00 am connecting to #4387 (MIA to GGT) at 12:45 On March 24.
Flight numbers changed for the outbound and return but instead of staying on the 6 am flight--we were automatically changed to #2055 at 7:30 am. Now, technically it does work for me, not as long of a layover. But can't figure out why they would change planes and times on me when there is still a 6 am flight PHL to MIA #2463????
Old Dec 15, 2015, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
Things might be still happening, as of late last night. Playing with AA codeshares on BA and had most of the lower-Y fares zero out instantly. This wasn't looking for a cheap fare O1, it was going from 7's across the board to (as an illustration, based on EF) J7 P7 I7 W7 Y7 B7 H7 M0 K0 S0 N0 O0 Q0. This happened on flights at least +/- 2 days... very weird stuff, though I suppose that a very large group booked right then over the course of 5 days. Haven't checked to see if inventory has been restored this morning.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 8:30 am

Programs: Lifetime Plat/4mm miles, Starwood, HiltonHonors
It was an especially bumpy weekend for the website: flights to/from MIA-MXP would appear then disappear, found on an agent's screen but not on the web. Systems integration is far from over.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 8:56 am

Programs: AA EXPLT
I checked a reservation I have DFW/HKG in March this morning. The schedule change resulted in kicking out my pre-approved F upgrade. I called, after a mild heart attack, and got it reinstated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.