Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you to those that have to work.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2015, 2:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card

I would like to thank every employee that works at AA and every other airline today, Thanksgiving. I know you would rather be at home with your family.

THANK YOU!

^^^
Old Nov 26, 2015, 4:04 am

Agreed; I will be flying today and will be wishing employees a happy Thanksgiving for sure!
Old Nov 26, 2015, 7:08 am

Programs: Hilton-Diamond Lifetime Platinum AA UA, WN-CP, SPG Gold.
AA is not the only working people out there on this holiday, helping other get what they want.

Most of us are really lucky.

Give Thanks, even Putin deserves a little piece of Turkey...
Old Nov 26, 2015, 8:50 am

Programs: AA Gold, Delta DM Hilton Diamond SPG Gold, and Foodland premium.
Agreed. Thanks AALL of you who give up time with your families so we can have time with ours. THANK YOU!
Old Nov 26, 2015, 8:56 am

Thank you everyone!

I have one request, please reply to my "Happy Thanksgiving" to you when you board and deplane. It will make the fact that I have to work a bit better. I'd much rather stuff myself with turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie before watching the Panthers-Cowboys game.

EDIT- If you are on any CLT-DFW-CLT flight and hear an announcement, threatening to chuck you off the plane if you mention that you think the Cowboys will win against the Panthers and that Cam Newton will demolish Tony Romo, I'm working your flight.

Last edited by Piedmont767; Nov 26, 2015 at 9:10 am
Old Nov 26, 2015, 9:34 am

Programs: AA EXP
Haha, Piedmont!

Great service today on DFW-AUS. Happy thanksgiving to all of you.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 9:55 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by Piedmont767
Thank you everyone!

I have one request, please reply to my "Happy Thanksgiving" to you when you board and deplane. It will make the fact that I have to work a bit better. I'd much rather stuff myself with turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie before watching the Panthers-Cowboys game.

EDIT- If you are on any CLT-DFW-CLT flight and hear an announcement, threatening to chuck you off the plane if you mention that you think the Cowboys will win against the Panthers and that Cam Newton will demolish Tony Romo, I'm working your flight.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.