Wiki Posts
Search

Company Targeted Offers?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2015, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Double OWE (AA EXP, QF Plat), FI Gold
Company Targeted Offers?

Kind of excited, finally received my very first targeted offer from AA. Looks like it's for everyone in my company. Has anyone else ever seen this? Do you think we might, as a company, have a lower spend than previously? Not sure why they offered this, but I'm going to be Exec Plat for the first time (yes, I know, swelling the ranks and taking upgrades away from the rest of you who earned it fair and square...don't worry, I live in Chile and really don't impact 99% of you!) so I'm psyched!

Here's the offer:

We want you to discover why there's never been a better time to fly with us, which is why we're offering you the chance to enjoy complimentary American Airlines AAdvantage elite status when it's most beneficial for your travel schedule.

To help you experience the benefits of elite status we have a special offer for employees of <redacted>. Already have elite status with us? You can take your status to the next level by selecting an offer for a status higher than the one you currently hold.*

Choose from one of the following offers to get started:
AAdvantage Executive Platinum status for 3 months with the option to extend through February 28, 2017 via a 3 month challenge + the opportunity to earn 50,000 bonus miles
AAdvantage Platinum status for 3 months with the option to extend through February 28, 2017 via a 3 month challenge + 12 500-mile upgrades + the opportunity to earn 50,000 bonus miles
AAdvantage Gold status through February 28, 2017 + 6 500-mile upgrades + the opportunity to earn 10,000 bonus miles
Learn more about the benefits of AAdvantage elite status.

All that's left to do is decide when you'd like your promotion period to start between now and September 23, 2015 and register for your desired elite status.

Sign up for your offer before you begin travel. The final day to register is September 23, 2015.

Register now

Share the benefits of AAdvantage elite status by forwarding this email to a colleague. Only current employees of <redacted> are eligible for this offer.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 8:07 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
AA and other carriers (as well as hotel + car rental companies) have done this for years. Corporate targets are fertile ground for business and it's a good way to pick up business.

This may even have been negotiated by your company as part of a deal.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 8:22 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
Moving to the Combined forum, as AAdvantage is now the standard across both carriers.

~Moderator
Old Jul 8, 2015, 9:02 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
Company Targeted Offers?

DL came in and did a status match at the company I work for a few years back. They also bumped everyone's status up one level, those that responded to their offer anyways. And they gave Silver Medallion to anyone to anyone that requested it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.