Community
Wiki Posts
Search

drugstore.com drops AA shopping?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2008, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by texster
I echo those that have had trouble with drugstore.com, I have had a couple of orders cancelled and have given up on them.
I have to say, I must have placed 50+ orders with drugstore.com and never had a problem. They're a huge "miles cow" ("cash cow") for me, especially when the 8mi/$ offers and the threshold bonuses come.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 1:38 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat
I've never had a problem with them either, I hope this gets worked out and they stay a vendor. Any day I don't have to go to Walgreen's is a good day.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 2:25 pm

Programs: AAdvantage 2 million, Marriott Gold
I have monthly orders with them. Occasionally there will be an order that gets stuck in there system, but not to bad. Better then going to the store. I see Beauty.com is also gone Only miles from using my Citi Advantage card from now on.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 3:14 pm

Aadvantage eShopping told me that drugstore.com has been temporarily removed. It's beyond their control but they hope to have them back.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 3:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
I am so depressed about this!

I have shopped very happily with Drugstore.com since I started doing AA eshopping. I was about to reorder and couldn't find the link on the AA eshopping site.

I have Drugstore.com 'dollars' coming and hope I can at least use those. I've had AA miles post as recently as from an order on 26th June, 2008.

I do hope that Drugstore.com returns to AA eshopping!
Old Aug 7, 2008, 4:02 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, SPG Gold, PC Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by oldpenny16
I have shopped very happily with Drugstore.com since I started doing AA eshopping. I was about to reorder and couldn't find the link on the AA eshopping site.

I have Drugstore.com 'dollars' coming and hope I can at least use those. I've had AA miles post as recently as from an order on 26th June, 2008.

I do hope that Drugstore.com returns to AA eshopping!

Me too, Oldpenny! I loved when they would do the 8 miles per dollar promos.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 7:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I emailed both Drugstore.com and AA eshopping this afternoon. Got an answer from AA eshopping. Basically they hope to get Drugstore.com back on the program soon with new software etc installed at Drugstore that is supposed to make getting our AA miles easier and more accurately.

I do hope so.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 7:36 pm

an e-mail to drugstore.com would be more effective. at least i hope!!
Old Aug 7, 2008, 8:12 pm

Programs: AA,US,AR,Hyatt, Hilton, holidayinn/AR Plus, DiscoPlus& JumboMas
@ Drugstore.com they have said, that they are still available at CO, at present they dont feel any symphaty towards AA.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by mlibers
@ Drugstore.com they have said, that they are still available at CO, at present they dont feel any symphaty towards AA.
What does that mean? It implies drugstore.com feels they were getting screwed or something???

I emailed drugstore.com with a total of my 57 orders explaining that the portal is the main reason I do business with them.

P.S. I love how they think CO miles are equivalent.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 5:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Be sure to write to Drugstore.com. Just got my reply from my email to them. They didn't know they were OFF the AA eshopping list.

Let Drugstore.com know we will only shop them via AA.com.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 5:16 pm

Drugstore.com is also available through airmilesmart.com. I don't use airmilesmart much but the points transfer to Starwood so its not a complete loss. Right now they are offering 2 points/$. You must transfer points in increments of 500.

Deb
Old Aug 10, 2008, 11:05 am

Programs: AA EXP
Drugstore Customer Service

Sent me a response telling me to contact AA, but it was worded in such a way, that I knew the CS was totally clueless about being on the AA site and didn't realize that Drugstore.com has to pay to be on the site.
Old Aug 14, 2008, 4:55 am

Programs: AAdvantage 2 million, Marriott Gold
Seems to be in error

I contacted Drugstore.com to let them know my dissatisfaction with their leaving AAdvantage shopping and got this response...

'As you mentioned, AAdvantage appear to have recently removed us from their list of affiliates. We have confirmed, however, that this was done in error and this information should be restored to their site soon. We are still affiliated with this program and are in good standing and assure you that AAdvantage are working to correct it as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this matter may have caused.'

So
Old Aug 18, 2008, 5:15 pm

Programs: AA; Marriott; SPG; HH
Originally Posted by blase
Me too, Oldpenny! I loved when they would do the 8 miles per dollar promos.
Me 3 - I hope to find something similar on AA eshopping.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.