Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Milage Credit

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2007, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Milage Credit

Booked and took a MIA-LHR upgraded on the flight over for 25,000 miles and $250 and took economy back. I got credit for the flight back but not for my flight over what's the deal? I paid for the economy ticket and 'paid' 25,000 miles and $250 to upgrade flight so how come I do'nt get credit for the economy seat?
Old Jan 2, 2007, 2:33 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

go to www.aa.com and complete a Request Mileage Credit report. You will need your ticket number.
Old Jan 2, 2007, 3:34 pm

Programs: AA PLAT, HH DIAMOND, SOUTHWEST RR, HERTZ
You're definitely due the credit - and I've never had any problems using HNL's request method as described above.

Sincerely, - jdburns11
Old Jan 2, 2007, 3:48 pm

Programs: AA, Marriott
Originally Posted by jawa912
Booked and took a MIA-LHR upgraded on the flight over for 25,000 miles and $250 and took economy back. I got credit for the flight back but not for my flight over what's the deal? I paid for the economy ticket and 'paid' 25,000 miles and $250 to upgrade flight so how come I do'nt get credit for the economy seat?
I just had a similar problem LAX-DFW-LAX and uses stickers to upgrade to X. I never received credit for the LAX-DFW but got it for DFW-LAX. I did the online mileage credit for and got credit the next day. To my surprise, I actually got the 50% bonus for flying first even though I paid economy (I also got the platinum bonus plus the DFW double mile bonus).

It's rare that AA makes a mistake in my favor so I'll take them when I can.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.