Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Free wireless for AA fliers in ORD? Other airport AA locations?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free wireless for AA fliers in ORD? Other airport AA locations?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2006, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Originally Posted by JDiver
OK, amended with a question mark and amplified.

One location that is no problem is my "home" airport at SMF. AA fliers (and everyone else) have free WiFi access within the terminal areas of Sacramento International (barely) Airport.
Add RIC and LAS to the list.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 2:13 pm

Programs: AA Platinum 2.3MM (Lifetime PLT)
Originally Posted by JDiver
OK, back on topic (and the threader header has been edited to reflect AA and OP's intent,) where in ORD's AA-land (FL, AC, Terminal Three) do AA fliers have access to free WiFi?

(If / when we get some good, usable information on ORD and perhaps other places (like the previous post) we can probably roll this up into a "Free WiFi for AA fliers" consolidated thread and tack it to the Unofficial Guide sticky, so we can develp a list we can all use.)

Okay, this is an answer of what is not free WiFi at AA.

In between the H and K concourses in an area where there is a Starbucks and other food places, Windows XP will show an available unencrypted network as labelled "Free public access WiFi." I am not sure what the scam is here, but it does not work. T-Mobile is available at the usual rates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.