Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA34 being canceled for security issues today?

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2006, 1:57 pm

Programs: UA GLD 1MM, AA PLT 2MM, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by mvoight
Why did they put you at the back of the line because you had three kids?
Having traveled with kids I'd venture a guess that by the time they had collected themselves and their stuff off the aircraft, everyone else had formed the line already...
Old May 29, 2006, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by sam123
Having traveled with kids I'd venture a guess that by the time they had collected themselves and their stuff off the aircraft, everyone else had formed the line already...
Yeah, that was my guess too, but the wording was funny.
In such events, my fingers are already dialing the elite line to see if they can help
Old May 31, 2006, 9:33 am

You are right, by the time the crayons were put into the case, paper into the backpack, etc, we were the last to the line. I didn't even think to call the EXP desk, that would have been a good idea. Hopefully won't happen again, but if it does, I'll call the EP desk while walking to the AC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.