Search

777 first class

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2006, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, US Air Silver Preferred, BA ExecSilver
Originally Posted by gemac
And this is news because....

Just trying to be informative - if that is what we are supposed to be on this website. And it is news because this is probably going to end a lot of first class travel, unless one can use miles/upgrades, which are harder and harder to get. And also because it is indicative of how the airlines are raising their fares in BC/FC while keeping fares low in Economy.

Good news for economy travellers and bad news for non-economy travellers.
Old May 11, 2006, 11:42 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Bruiser
Just trying to be informative - if that is what we are supposed to be on this website. And it is news because this is probably going to end a lot of first class travel, unless one can use miles/upgrades, which are harder and harder to get. And also because it is indicative of how the airlines are raising their fares in BC/FC while keeping fares low in Economy.

Good news for economy travellers and bad news for non-economy travellers.
International FC travel is supposed to be a rip-off-- that's how it works (and always has,) not exactly breaking news. That having been said, post your routing, I sincerely doubt BA is "$5000 more", and, if it is, I bet there are many other options as well once you don't want AAdvantage miles (Virgin, etc.)

Last edited by JonNYC; May 11, 2006 at 11:47 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.