Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BOGO - LAX to Fiji on Air Pacific

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2005, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.
BOGO - LAX to Fiji on Air Pacific

As you know, BOGO = "Buy One, Get One!"

Air Pacific, a FF partner with AA and QF, has announced a pretty decent Buy 1 Y tix & take a companion for free promotion LAX to Fiji. The deal will save a couple hundred $$ per 2 tix over the lowest webdeals they usually offer.

According to their website http://www.airpacificusa.com/webdeals/67#terms ...
Travelers purchase a round trip economy class ticket from Los Angeles to Fiji and companion flies for FREE! The economy ticket is $1498 (or, just $749 per person!).

To take advantage of this offer you must act quickly! Tickets must be purchased no later than 15Apr05, for travel commencing March 26 thru June 10, 2005. All travel must be completed by June 30, 2005.

This special provides you the perfect opportunity to plan a "Spring Break" for you and a "buddy" or provide a great surprise for "Mother's Day".

For those not familiar with Air Pacific, the airline flies non-stop service 4 times weekly from Los Angeles to Fiji.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 11:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Great find, thanks!

Just remember folks that while you cna earn AAdvantage miles on Air Pacific (but be careful of the fare class), you do not earn EQMs or EQPs on Air Pacific.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 3:58 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
...and you can spend those dollars on counter upgrades to Tabua (tom-BOO-uh) class!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.