Community
Wiki Posts
Search

777 F Class seating and meals

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2004, 6:59 am

Location: CGN (Cologne, Germany), travel agent, hardcore Sabre user
Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, LH, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, AX Centurion
Originally Posted by newcx12345
Just out of curiosity, does the window seats also swiveled? or Are they fixed??
They are designed exactly the same way and thus ideal for single travelers. They swivel into the direction of the window so you look right outside while eating or working at the desk.

Also on the 777 how does the FA serve the food? (left or right hand side first?) FEBO?
On the outbound flight (LHR-LAX) that was a bit disappointing. They took the meal orders according to FEBO, but then served it in the order 4F, 3F, 2F, 1F, 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D. So, my wife was always almost finished with her course when I received mine. I did not feel like complaining because we enjoyed the ride so much, but I think it would have been appropriate to complain about that. On the way back (DFW-FRA) they served all parties of two at the same time. Much nicer!
Old Oct 12, 2004, 10:56 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jreichel
Exactly. It serves two purposes:

When the seat is swiveled into the slightly angled position it can be reclined to 180 degrees. Then your feet rest on the ottoman.
I don't want to swivel!
Old Oct 12, 2004, 11:07 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Given AA's medieval pricing structure, I suspect it's for your previously registered and authorized secretary to sit on whilst taking your dictation, preferably in Gregg method...

Originally Posted by jreichel
<snip>
I wonder, however, who is supposed to occupy the ottoman if no-one in your party seated in J or Y is allowed to use it.
Old Oct 12, 2004, 4:18 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
The travelling companion is actually my grandmother.
My partner does not eat beef or lamb (only white meat and seafood) ....

Why would you call your Grandmother your "partner?"
Old Oct 13, 2004, 2:46 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold MPO
Originally Posted by FlyAO2
Why would you call your Grandmother your "partner?"

Sorry I should've made it clear. Traveller Partner. Not Partner Partner (as in wife-husband, wife-wife, husband-husband etc....)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.