Wiki Posts
Search

Mileage credit missing No Boarding Pass

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2015, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD for life, HH Gold, SPG gold, Hyatt Plat, Avis Select, TSA pfd
Mileage credit missing No Boarding Pass

I flew on LAN/TAM from COR-AEP-GRU-CDG-GRU-AEP-COR on 6/6 returned on 7/6. All mileage posted to AAdvantage except for return from CDG to AEP. At first the TAM legs from Buenos Aires to Paris didn't post but after submitting a request to AAdvantage all but the CDG-AEP return hasn't posted. So AAdvantage asked me to submit ticket and boarding passes. On 7/20 I responded by attaching the ticket and explaining that I didn't keep or can't find the boarding passes. I haven't heard anything more. Am I out of luck if I can't find my BP?
Old Aug 13, 2015, 10:41 am

Programs: AA EXP & 3MM, Priority Club Plat since 1984
In my very recent experience, I was able to receive mileage credit without submitting a copy of my boarding pass. Nor did I speak with human to do so.

Go to this link:

https://www.aa.com/AAdvantage/reques...reditAccess.do

Fill out the information, with the key being the ticket number. You can find that in any number of documents issued for the ticket purchase. The site gives you numerous options for including the ticket issuer information. Make sure to include the correct airline code.

Good luck!
Old Aug 14, 2015, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD for life, HH Gold, SPG gold, Hyatt Plat, Avis Select, TSA pfd
Originally Posted by Thumper
In my very recent experience, I was able to receive mileage credit without submitting a copy of my boarding pass. Nor did I speak with human to do so.

Go to this link:

https://www.aa.com/AAdvantage/reques...reditAccess.do

Fill out the information, with the key being the ticket number. You can find that in any number of documents issued for the ticket purchase. The site gives you numerous options for including the ticket issuer information. Make sure to include the correct airline code.

Good luck!
Thumper thanks, I filled out the request on your link before and received credit for the outbound, but they requested the BP and actual ticket via email for the inbound. Nearly 4 weeks after I submitted ticket, I have no response! Who do I call?
Old Aug 14, 2015, 6:29 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
4 weeks might not be unusual. It took about that long for an Air Berlin flight I took to post, and that was after sending in both the boarding pass and ticket information which I had retained.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.