Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA167 MIA-SFO - what hard product ?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2015, 8:37 am
HAF

I am connecting to aa167 coming in fro Rec - on F; I am assuming I will have access to the lounge since it is considered an international connection?

--haf
Old Apr 25, 2015, 9:15 am

Programs: AA EXP 1.2mm, Kimpton IC, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by HAF
I am connecting to aa167 coming in fro Rec - on F; I am assuming I will have access to the lounge since it is considered an international connection?
Yes, of course. Just show your REC-MIA boarding pass.
Old Apr 25, 2015, 11:15 am

Programs: Former AA PLT/GLD, A3 *G, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by saucesee
Do any of the 763s, retrofitted or old, have inflight WiFi?
I took AA167 about 2 weeks ago. I didn't bother to check the wifi. The flight was operated by a 763, it had the new seats in the main cabin and not sure what they had on business. I was seated on 17J so didn't really bothered to check. I think, for my particular plane. While main cabin had the new interior... business was not the new CIP config.

Didn't check the wifi. But i did on the return. SFO-MIA AA68, operated by a 757, and i did get working gogo.

Old Apr 25, 2015, 11:44 am

Programs: Former AA PLT/GLD, A3 *G, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by Djokison
You may read it as "yes", but it clearly says "no." MIA-SFO is not one of the 3 transcon routes, so it does not qualify.

Edit: on further reading, I suppose it is a bit ambiguous. But regardless, F on MIA-SFO does not grant AC access.
I have a question Djokison. I asked for an ice cream on the AA167 MIA-SFO route and then the FA came apologizing that they didn't have any. I'm not sure if he was being honest. He mentioned it had something to do with the schedule, that this was the daytime flight. Could anyone explain?
Old Apr 25, 2015, 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by Djokison
You may read it as "yes", but it clearly says "no." MIA-SFO is not one of the 3 transcon routes, so it does not qualify.

Edit: on further reading, I suppose it is a bit ambiguous. But regardless, F on MIA-SFO does not grant AC access.
I suspect that somebody forgot to edit what qualifies for "2 class of service" transcon.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by JDiver
You're reading it incorrectly. On a two class transcon, the answer is "no".
but "J" on 3 class transcon the reply is yes ?
Bu there is no J nor 3 class on this route ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.