Wiki Posts
Search

Needed: Fight Number on December 4 STL-DCA around noon

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2015, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA - EXP, US - CP, HH - Diamond, Marriott - Gold
Needed: Fight Number on December 4 STL-DCA around noon

I am trying to locate the flight number of a AA/AE flight from STL-DCA on December 4, 2014 sometime between noon and 1 pm. If anyone happens to know that flight number, I'd appreciate the assist.

I'm trying to get credit for the flight. I booked through US Airways and was scheduled to depart on the AA flight at 6:25 pm from STL-DCA, but got to the airport early and they let me hop on a flight around noon-1 pm. I don't have my boarding pass, and I've tried submitting a claim for the missing miles, but don't have the correct flight number. They no longer offer a flight from STL-DCA around noon (now goes to CLT).

All the other segments in my itinerary (PWM-DCA, DCA-STL, DCA-PWM) were US Airways flights and were properly credited.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by EveDallas
I am trying to locate the flight number of a AA/AE flight from STL-DCA on December 4, 2014 sometime between noon and 1 pm. If anyone happens to know that flight number, I'd appreciate the assist.

I'm trying to get credit for the flight. I booked through US Airways and was scheduled to depart on the AA flight at 6:25 pm from STL-DCA, but got to the airport early and they let me hop on a flight around noon-1 pm. I don't have my boarding pass, and I've tried submitting a claim for the missing miles, but don't have the correct flight number. They no longer offer a flight from STL-DCA around noon (now goes to CLT).

All the other segments in my itinerary (PWM-DCA, DCA-STL, DCA-PWM) were US Airways flights and were properly credited.
I'd recommend getting an account with FlightStats. Lets you look up data from a while ago (don't recall precisely how long ago).
Old Jan 13, 2015, 9:22 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Executive Platinum, National Executive Elite, Avis First
There is AA 4356 which was scheduled to fly 12:50pm-3:55pm on an Embraer 175.

The flight operated daily effective November 28th.

I got this from the AA timetables that was published on November 8th, 2014.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA - EXP, US - CP, HH - Diamond, Marriott - Gold
Thanks

Thank you both.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 5:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
You can also find flight numbers as well as actural arrival and departure times and gates on flightaware.com. You can go back a month without registering or register (apparenttly for free) to be able to see data from the last four months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.