Wiki Posts
Search

AA VDB offered and accepted over phone, not received

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2015, 5:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott TE, AC75K
AA VDB offered and accepted over phone, not received

Back in early Nov, I received a call from AA asking me to VDB an oversold flight to Vegas, instead coming in a day earlier. For 3 people, they offered 3x $300 USD in flight vouchers that were to be mailed to our house in Canada. We were on a US booking with US confirmation code and ticket number. The oversold flight was operated by AA.

We still hadn't received anything by the end of December so I phoned in to reservations and they said to contact AA.com/customerrelations providing my US confirmation and ticket number. I received an automated response immediately confirming by email submission and assigned a tracking number to my request, but as of today I still haven't heard anything back.

Any more suggestions on how to follow up with an appropriate department that might be able to help me out with getting this resolved?

Much appreciated!
Old Jan 12, 2015, 6:00 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
Twitter
Old Jan 12, 2015, 8:55 pm

Programs: AA EP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Platinum
Should you ever encounter that in the future, ask them to email you vouchers. They don't absolutely have to mail them.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 12:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott TE, AC75K
Thanks for the suggestions!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.