Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Compass (ERJ-175s) coming to LAX

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2015, 4:20 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
Will these Compass planes have WiFi too? LAX-IAH is a long flight to be on with no connectivity.
If not read a book.

You will survive.

Love the E 175. First class in an A seat is about as good as it gets for products that aren't lie flat coast to coast.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 5:04 pm

Programs: Various
Do we know yet if these Compass planes will have catering equipment and adopting Envoy/Republic meal catering?
3/29=DEN-LAX had a meal catered (7:00pm departure) The choice was a beef salad or a stuffed chicken breast (both cold) Eagle flights have a different meal standard for timing, but I can't find the chart. I believe Dinner is 2hours or more in flight time and if departure is 5:00pm - 7:30pm.

Will these Compass planes have WiFi too? LAX-IAH is a long flight to be on with no connectivity.
Yes to the WiFi (GoGo Service) No power ports though.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Airlines Gold MVP
Originally Posted by Robt760
3/29=DEN-LAX had a meal catered (7:00pm departure) The choice was a beef salad or a stuffed chicken breast (both cold) Eagle flights have a different meal standard for timing, but I can't find the chart. I believe Dinner is 2hours or more in flight time and if departure is 5:00pm - 7:30pm.
Correct, Eagle serves meals at 2 hours.

How sad that Eagle has superior quality meals and superior meal windows, but at the same time, I'm not complaining.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 6:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by apodo77
If not read a book.

You will survive.

Love the E 175. First class in an A seat is about as good as it gets for products that aren't lie flat coast to coast.
I don't need to be entertained....I need to email, work, send presentations and have deadlines to meet at the last minute....so yes WiFi is necessary for someone who has a crazy job and flies a lot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.