Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA: LAX to NRT (r/t) Nov 19, return Dec 8 772 Retrofit?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2014, 1:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt, SPG,
AA: LAX to NRT (r/t) Nov 19, return Dec 8 772 Retrofit?

We are flying on AA LAX to NRT and back. Curious to know if we will have a 777-200 retrofit or not. I've been searching for information on the schedule, can't seem to find my answer. Outbound flight number is 169, return flight number is 170 if that's helpful.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 5:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by brisf1
We are flying on AA LAX to NRT and back. Curious to know if we will have a 777-200 retrofit or not. I've been searching for information on the schedule, can't seem to find my answer. Outbound flight number is 169, return flight number is 170 if that's helpful.
Your flights both show 2-5-2 in economy so I am pretty sure it's not an updated 772.

The updated 772s are 1-2-1 in J, 3-3-3 in MCE, and 3-4-3 in most of MC.

From seatguru.com:

Thread in the AA forum: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...2014-a-36.html
Old Oct 23, 2014, 4:31 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
There are very few CIP 772s with two classes and refurbished cabins. The chances of your having one this soon are extremely low. What does your seat chart show in the AA.com seat selection / change map show?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.