Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A profound revelation!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2003, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Location: "Did you ever see Dallas from an MD-80 at night?" just doesn't have the same ring to it...
A profound revelation!

So here I am in the DFW Terminal C AC. And I have solved a mystery I've been wondering about for years now...

Ever notice those round, marble-topped things with four metal legs that are normally positioned in between or in front of the chairs? Some of us like to set our computers on them, or our coffee cups, or (gasp!) our lunch?

Wrong! What silly, silly people we are. All this time I thought they were tables! But they're not tables, stupid. They're ottomans!!!

No less than three grown adults and one barefoot teenager (with parents sitting next to her) have proved this to me in the past 20 minutes.

So next time you're in the AC, kick your feet up! Manners and common courtesy have gone completely out the window.

<rant off. Thanks.>

[This message has been edited by SuperSlug (edited 01-05-2003).]
Old Jan 5, 2003, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
I agree with you on this rant. Have you been to a movie theater lately? You're lucky if someone doesn't put his/her boots up on your jacket!
Old Jan 5, 2003, 4:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SuperSlug:
So here I am in the DFW Terminal C AC....
</font>
You don't call, you don't write... and you come to the AC on a day I'm home and you don't even see me?

I'm wounded, Sluggie dear. Wounded.

Old Jan 5, 2003, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Location: "Did you ever see Dallas from an MD-80 at night?" just doesn't have the same ring to it...
Dear, sweet techie, I'm afraid I wouldn't have been very good company after having been shoe-horned into coach on an F-100 from BNA .

Besides, I didn't think you remembered where the ACs at DFW were anymore now that you have your RCC membership...

Next time I'll let you know. Will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?

[This message has been edited by SuperSlug (edited 01-05-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.