Wiki Posts
Search

10FF on D fares

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2002, 6:09 pm
cxn
Original Poster

10FF on D fares

I have a couple of D (Business) fares. Can I use 10FF awards or do I need to use 25SS?

Thanks

Christian
Old Oct 7, 2002, 6:43 pm
Suspended

After a lengthy conversation with a phone agent, I was told that a 10FF would work on the particular D-fare I was using and, did in fact use it with no problems whatsoever.
Old Oct 7, 2002, 7:40 pm
cxn
Original Poster

Thanks. I will have to call them and get some 10ff upgrades.

Christian
Old Oct 8, 2002, 2:50 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cxn:
Thanks. I will have to call them and get some 10ff upgrades.

Christian
</font>
the rule for 10 s 25 is supposed to be based on whether the fare has an avanced purchase requirement (yes, 25; no, 10).
Old Oct 8, 2002, 4:35 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat 1.25mm / QF Platinum
Well, I've had the opposite experience. I've been forced to use 25SS twice on D fares.

I'm not sure what the exact advance purchase requirement was, since they were corporate-discount business class tickets arranged by my company.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.