Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Offers Cruises on the World's Leading Cruise Lines(SM)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2002, 8:50 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

American Airlines Launches the AAdvantage Cruise(TM) Program, Offering AAdvantage Members Up to 10,000 Miles for Cruising on the World's Leading Cruise Lines

The American Airlines AAdvantage Travel Awards Program has entered into an exclusive marketing and sales agreement with the World's Leading Cruise Lines(SM), which includes Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Cunard Line, The Yachts of Seabourn, Windstar Cruises, and Costa Cruises. AAdvantage members can now cruise on any of the six World's Leading Cruise Lines(SM) and earn AAdvantage miles through the AAdvantage Cruise program.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/021008/datu022_1.html
Old Oct 8, 2002, 9:20 am

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
Would I loove to use some of my stash to redeem miles for a cruise..
Old Oct 8, 2002, 9:22 am

. [deleted wrong thread posting]

[This message has been edited by benoit (edited 10-08-2002).]
Old Oct 8, 2002, 2:24 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat 2MM
Some of the last minutes cruise prices are not bad.

My parents are retired and know "good prices" and search many sites for last minute prices. I sent them this link last week and my Dad mentioned they had good last minute prices, plus the 5k miles to boot.

He wasn't sure if BOTH people got the 5k miles or just one. The web site was not very clear.
Old Oct 8, 2002, 4:40 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
I hope Royal Caribbean's family of cruise lines affiliates with a FF program soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.